Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #481
lovekeet
Lil Kinz
psc1106 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

anyone else not able to play pet of the month videos on WN? It's been like that since back on-line yesterday. Can click on the videos, but they don't play. I have tried on both Chrome and Firefox, so it's not the browser.

lovekeet
psc1106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #482
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I need to go to the tournament area for several of my challenges but the phones are out! Should we call the Bell Telephone Company?
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #483
e're a lotta

dinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonder

Aww, I couldn't get on WW. It had me "wait in line". Ugh. Well, hopefully, I'll be able to get on WW today?
dinkydoggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #484

Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character
Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by dinkydoggy
Aww, I couldn't get on WW. It had me "wait in line". Ugh. Well, hopefully, I'll be able to get on WW today?
Clear your cache; that worked for me yesterday.

Hey everyone, the phones are working again!

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 01-11-2012 at 03:09 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #485
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by psc1106
anyone else not able to play pet of the month videos on WN? It's been like that since back on-line yesterday. Can click on the videos, but they don't play. I have tried on both Chrome and Firefox, so it's not the browser.

lovekeet
Yeah, I can't do them either. They just show black squares, and never start to play. By the way, does anyone know why is there no January pet of the month video? Are they not making them anymore??? Usually they have the next one ready about a week BEFORE the beginning of the month. Now, it's Jan. 11, and still no new video! Oh well. It's good to have Webkinz World back again! But, at least a whole bunch of parents (including me) got their Christmas trees put away during the "blackout!"
AvrilaC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #486
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #487

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

WebKinz Stadium must be messed up. I checked the events times and they were different than before...called the help line and he said it was EST....but at 7:30 KT (4:30 my time in Alberta, Canada) and 7:30 EST it said the competition was done already???? The event scheduled for 6:00 KT/6:00 EST was at the right time (3:00 my time)....so how does that work? Hopefully it gets worked out soon, cuz I missed all the tournaments today cuz they are messed up. Before all the mess up the tournament times were the same as when I looked at the clock on the wall in my house....Please Ganz make it so my kids and I can actually do tournaments....my kids missed the early ones everyday when they are in school because of the Eastern Canada getting the good times....now they miss all of them....not fair Ganz...not Fair.

We have over 500 pets in our house and they are all sad for missing their friends in the tournamants.

I guess not having Pengy, Roddy, Dodger, Fross T, Mortimer and Paddington will help the folks out east with the tournament podium spots.

Cheers everyone,
TurtleChuck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #488

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I am not able to buy a vacation ticket
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #489

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

I'm so very happy it's fixed! Thanks Justin for keeping all members and guests of WI informed about the problem.
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #490
Back in School!

JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by TurtleChuck
WebKinz Stadium must be messed up.
It took me a bit to realize it, but today's schedule has been taken down completely. The schedule that's up right now is for Thursday. My poor sister thought she was losing her mind when I told her there was no 6pm competition tonight when she swore there was. Then I realized it wasn't even today's schedule anymore. They must be doing some tinkering. Hopefully it'll be back up tomorrow.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: