Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #451
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

I still can't log in yet!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #452
Webkinz :)
cookies10 is an unknown quantity at this point

yup kinz phone till not working.man i hoping to see mine friends in the park tonight. i won't be able to be on till fir.night. cause mine school the 7th graders, are going on a camping trip.3 days and 2 night.i was hoping to say bye before i head out. well if they read this. bye friends from the park of hugs.miss you guys. and a pug picture here.(giggles) well i guess i can go on to bed. i have to wake up at 5 A.M. get ready for camp. and get to the school by 7A.M with to luggage.bus leave round 7:10A.M. so i be back on the weekends
cookies10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #453
Unregistered

Now that they fixed the problem of not being able to log on, there is a new problem..... NOW you can't get into the clubhouse, the phone will not turn on!!!!! Anyone having the same problem?????
Old 01-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #454
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Well, saying Webkinz is up is a bit of a misnomer. You CAN connect to Webkinz World, but it is not fully functioning. One of my greatest joys in WW is visitingwith my friends in the park, and the park is down because the Kinz Phone (Chat List cannot be loaded) is down. To me, that means Webkinz is mostly down. No trading, no collecting trash, no visiting with friends in the park.
Half up is up, I suppose, but not really.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #455
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

OMG -- i can't believe it -- able to do WKN PAN, bathtub clicks, and catch all 5 snowflakes on all of my accounts -- just under the wire -- talk about clicking under pressure but it's all done -- thought i would have to sacrifice the dailies but those are done too !! yipee!!
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #456
cookies10 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Well, saying Webkinz is up is a bit of a misnomer. You CAN connect to Webkinz World, but it is not fully functioning. One of my greatest joys in WW is visitingwith my friends in the park, and the park is down because the Kinz Phone (Chat List cannot be loaded) is down. To me, that means Webkinz is mostly down. No trading, no collecting trash, no visiting with friends in the park.
Half up is up, I suppose, but not really.
AKD
ok thank you i just happen to open mine eyes ROFL. though i check. its only 10:30pm here.( i not on kinz time i am 1 hour behide) good night maybe it will work by the time i get home from school camp trip.??
cookies10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #457

sivbmyu9 is on a distinguished road

12:44am eastern time kinzchat phone is still not working I really wanted to work on my newest challange boo hoo
sivbmyu9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #458

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Ok I can't log in and I have tried 5 times.

I want to see my webkinz doggies.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:31 AM   #459

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

2: 20 am on Wednesday.... we have problems whith WW again . can not log in on some accounts.Please wait on accounts that are already in. Hamsters get kicked out. phones are not working.
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:34 AM   #460

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Is anyone else getting the message "I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later" ?? I was hoping/thought everything was fixed..
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: