Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #431
iscream247
Webkinz :)

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by Cozyy
Anyone able to get into the clubhouse. I cant because the phone wont load. Anyone else.having this problem?
I can't get in to either the park or the clubhouse. Maybe tomorrow. Thank heavens WW is mostly back up and running.
bobo247 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #432

grannyoso will become famous soon enough

I just got on!
grannyoso is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #433
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I'm in on server 8! Whoo-hoo!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #434
Rx899

Rx899 is a jewel in the roughRx899 is a jewel in the rough

Yay! The money in get from the iPod games got synked
Rx899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #435

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished my "dailies" on Webkinz---Firefox with server 6--everything seemed to be running as usual--had no problem with school classes freezing and my five snowflakes came at five minute intervals and was able to do the click-to-win contests on WKN. Yeah!! Glad things are getting back to normal and thank you once more to WI for keeping us up to date on things.
Meemaah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #436
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I'm on Internet Explorer, it let me in although my Kinzchat phone isn't working and I can't go to the clubhouse.
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #437
DIABETES AWARENESS

99ashley is on a distinguished road

WKN is working. I have Internet Explorer 8.
99ashley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #438
Lil Kinz
mystic0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
I'm on Internet Explorer, it let me in although my Kinzchat phone isn't working and I can't go to the clubhouse.
Bookworm mine is not working either just thought i would let you know you not alone on that i have been reloading and stuff for a while now sigh
mystic0 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #439
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by mystic0
Bookworm mine is not working either just thought i would let you know you not alone on that i have been reloading and stuff for a while now sigh

HELP. I still can't get on. What is going on?
Old 01-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #440

2cookie2 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz is working, but anything that has to do with the phone isn't working. Clubhouse, park, not even the stadium is working for me. At least webkinz is back up generally.
2cookie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: