Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #421
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

are snowflakes falling?
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #422
Webkinz :)

Windsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glitters
Windsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glitters

Yes, snowflakes are still falling at 5 minute intervals. Good luck!
Windsor005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #423
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That's great to hear But the WW kinzphone isn't working
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #424
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Windsor005
Yes, snowflakes are still falling at 5 minute intervals. Good luck!
I have been on for 15 minutes and not seen any.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #425
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Just called Ganz. They said they are aware that the Webkinz World Phone isn't working. They also said it should be fixed later this evening or tomorrow.
Lets hope for today.....
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #426
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
Just called Ganz. They said they are aware that the Webkinz World Phone isn't working. They also said it should be fixed later this evening or tomorrow.
Lets hope for today.....
Oh gosh. I hope it is today... Better get off the computer so I can get back on later...
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #427

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

We got in on the computer that has IE 6 on it but not on the one that has IE 8 and Firefox!

My girl was doing the Agility Class at the Academy and it kept telling her she knocked down the hurdles until she had knocked down three of them and flunked the class for the day!

In the Style Class, we got three models done successfully then the class froze. No, the entire website didn't freeze, just the class. We were able to X out of the class, getting the message warning us that leaving the class before finishing would mean an "F" for the day, but we had no choice!

I called Ganz while the screen was still on the failed Agility Class and told them about it. She was very nice but told me they had no tools to reset anything in the Kinzville Academy - so we would just have to try again in a day or so and see if it was working properly by then.

So we lost out on getting the extra class completed in those two classes on more than one critter! What a bummer!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #428

grandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roost

I was able to get all 5 of our snowflakes and I even got 2 pj's!
grandmina is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #429
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i thought that somewhere in this thread that somebody said there were 2 new challenges. i see no new challenges. i am done with them on 1 account so that one is boring now. i need some new challeges, quick. has anyone seen them?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #430
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough

I had the same trouble at the academy...failed all the classes (even the simple ones) because it froze! Too bad! Also all my messages are gone; I needed to re-send requests for challenge items.
On the up-side the floating snowflake on webkinz news is awarding 500 kinzcash! Peek a news does not seem to work for me though.
cluckie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: