Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #31
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding

Thanks, Justin. I know WI will have the latest information and updates.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #32
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding

Normally, we don't make any posts when Webkinz is down, as it is usually part of a scheduled maintenance or a short interruption in play. Unfortunately, the Webkinz World servers stopped responding last night around midnight Kinz Time, according to AnotherKinzDad's thread in our Webkinz Insider forum.
Click the image to open in full size.
We haven't seen any tweets from Ganz's official twitter account and aren't sure what the cause of the issue is. Since this is an extended downtime, we wanted to keep all of you in the loop so that you don't think you're alone when Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz won't load for you and webkinz.com is down.

It appears to be some kind of misconfiguration between the server groups that Ganz has dedicated to Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz, as the servers respond initially and loads some code to indicate that the servers are overloaded. Unfortunately, the information never makes it to the browser and you get either a blank page, broken image, or are told that your browser can't open the page. We'll keep you updated with any information that we can get.
Thank you soooooo much, Justin. You are so knowledgeable. thanks for the current info on this problem.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #33
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Currently I can load the Customer Support page and click the log in. But the screen then stays white.

For the rest of you to see here is link.
Webkinz
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #34
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I tried calling them and I keep getting a busy signal. Imagine that? I bet they took the phone off the hook. LOL
Thanks for calling
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #35

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

Thanks Justin. I called and was told that it probably won't be up before mid afternoon.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #36
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Well, at least have the Gamez section here, and lots of great threads to catch up on!.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #37
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks Justin for the update, it is good to know that our accounts aren't damaged and we will be back on soon.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #38
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Thanks for the additional update. Just pulled out ALL my Christmas stuff, only going to put away 1/2, donate the rest.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #39
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

i have a question, when i called in one time to ask about a problem with webkinz news i was told that webkinz is in no way affiliated with webkinz world and webkinz told me they can't tell me anything about what goes on with webkinz news.

my question is if they are not associated, why is webkinz news always down when there is maintenance or problems like this? i was going to work on peak a news and its down now.

hmmm!!!!!
bryansmom1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #40
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

If they do extend it a day, this could work to our advantage because Saturday the limit would be ten snowflakes again. I hate the 5 snowflakes limit because we only get to play Winterfest for 25 minutes a day. I wish they would go back to the old way where there was no limit at all. It was a lot more fun!!! I used to have mine and my husbands computers both going and jumping back and forth clicking away. The five minute limit is so lame. It ruins Winterfest for me, but right now I'd just be happy to be able to do my dailies and get back to my challenges!!
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: