Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #341
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

WKN is working with the "peeks" and "floating snowflake". Parent Club is also working with the "Bathtub" add.

I find the videos are NOT working on WKN...just a black screen on my end. Still no WW access.

Estore no access either.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #342
Call Me Kennedy!
Webkinz :)

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

We have access!
Awesome!
Thanks so much for the updates all!

But i still can not access it.
Sadly.
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #343

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

not for me and it is 10:17pm
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #344
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Yep, I got Peek a News, snowflake and bathtub click all done on my account. I guess I'll work on other accounts now. I have to leave shortly, but if Webkinz World is up tonight, I should be able to do a little bit before midnight Kinztime. (Should be home by 10, and I'm in the Central Time zone, so that gives me about an hour.)
I have tried to do strength class for a whole bunch of accounts on the slowest computers I can find. I do them when I volunteer in the church office and when I go to my parents' house. It takes a while, but I don't seem to be able to slow my computer down enough to get more than a couple of reps. I have written to them on the "contact us" part of the account and talked to them on the phone on multiple occasions asking them to change it. I have told them that with the faster computers, if they would just make it more reps for the higher levels, it would be possible to do it, but making the window so small makes it impossible to get anywhere with the fast computers. I guess the kids give up long before getting to that point, so it's the adults who are getting frustrated. The people on the phone always say that they'll pass my suggestions along, but nothing ever changes with the weight class. I was just glad I have two slow computers to use. I used to be able to use Dad's laptop, but I accidentally clicked on an update, and now it's too fast, so I have to go to the basement and make sure that I don't update anything.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #345

tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!

Awe, Im so lost without them.When Webkinz ,Whem? Sniffle
tabs3rdsign is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #346

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

Glad its working for some of you now! Im still waiting for mine to come up . I wonder if the Extra School Day will be for tomorrow since today is almost over? I hope it is! I am happy Ganz has been working at this all day! Thanks Ganz!
tinkerbell89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #347
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

its 4:20pm
Still no webkinz access
But lets all be patient!
It'll be up soon!
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #348
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cherrio12
We have access!
Awesome!
Thanks so much for the updates all!

But i still can not access it.
Sadly.
The log in screen comes up for me, but I can't log in yet. But we're getting closer
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #349
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

NA IE account I belive server 12 or 13 still in wait in line screen
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #350
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

thanks for the info!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: