Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #321
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

I just tried both the Peek-a-Newz and the floating snowflake on WebkinzNewz. Both allowed me to enter my info but responded with a red reply that the servers are down. So, progress is being made to communicate, but sounds like the real problem is still a problem. Back again later...
ceinvests is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #322

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

oh and it says there. "Winterfest 2012" hmm a new challenge... yay
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:39 PM   #323

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I didn't get to do any peek or parents club contests
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #324
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Angry Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by AvrilaC
The best thing for strength is a slow computer!!! Borrow a slow laptop from a friend, and it will be a breeze. Even level 10 is easy, then!
Even when I run another program to make my computer slow I can't complete strength. It has been many months since I completed even one class. I am 36 classes from being completely done, but I don't think I will get there for a long, long time!
psumommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #325
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
there is a "challenge map" on wkn
I posted the picture of the map in the Challenges section.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #326
strikerdog is on a distinguished road

i think it will be back up before tonight hopefully, it seems like they are making progress
strikerdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #327

dave626 will become famous soon enough

I hope it will be up soon. Hate to miss out on my dialy stuff and the chance for a prize on Sunday.
dave626 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #328
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

This is probably the wrong thread but on last topic mentioned regarding the challenges map - there is still to come

1 Winterfest Challenge
2 Counselor In Traiing Challenge
3 Jungle Safari Challenge

an for your future calender on January 29th 30th and 31st there is an event on the Newz site scheduled for a Jar of sand

I know this may be the wrong thread but thought I would give you all some hope for future excitement to keep your spirits up in this Webkinz drought
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCHALLENGES MAP.JPG (78.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgNEW FREEBIE 29 30 and 31st on newz.JPG (29.1 KB, 8 views)
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #329
braj
Lil Kinz

braj has disabled reputation

Even though we're missing out some Webkinz stuff today it’s so nice to know there are other “grown-ups” that enjoy Webkinz as much as I do! J The DH also play too -- thank goodness, b/c then I don’t have to really make an excuse for wanting to get on & check that status of a challenge or something ;-). We share an account & he has his half of the house and I have mine, separated by a yard J. It works out quite nicely – he plays in the arcade & employment office mostly now (he’s been playing a wizards game more often lately) and I get to use the Kinzcash he earns ;-). We only have a handful of Webkinz -- a sales rep (I work in a retail store) got us hooked when she gave us a FREE Webbie to try-out to see if we wanted to sell it in the store, and I got to be the guinea pig! :-P Unfortunately the place I work for doesn’t sell them anymore, so now I have to go out & actually find them! – but I really enjoy the things like Holiday Giveaways, Winterfest & Challenges. Anyway, I’ve been “lurking” for a while on & off here & on Ganzworld (although I JUST recently discovered all that Ganzworld has – like the challenges! :-P) and wanted to say thanks to all the great contributions you all make (like I’m glad this post is up because at first I thought maybe a virus that was trying to come through on the computer the other night was affecting Webkinz). So, thanks! J
braj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #330

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

I was just able to complete the Webkinz News peek-a-news, snowflake, and survey questions --- all took my account info and said prizes were awarded.
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: