Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #311
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I have been putting some of mine in the Operation Christmas Child boxes that the church collects. We fill a shoebox with a few toys, toothpaste and other care items, a few pieces of hard candy, and Operation Christmas child collects the boxes and sends them to third-world countries where the kids have very little. I figure that they will love the plush toy, and they wouldn't be likely to know about the computer part. We send the plushies off with a hug and a prayer before we put them in the boxes, hoping that the children who receive them will feel the love.
Our local school collects plushies for Operation Sick Kids - children who maybe have to ride in an ambulance and are scared; it gives them something to cuddle. I also have donated some in Operation Christmas Child boxes through the school. I take a picture of all the ones that get donated; just so I have them for my 'photo album of "The plushies that got away"

View Post Originally Posted by Sippie
My son has great timing. He lost his Webkinz time for the day for something mean he did to his sister yesterday. How does he know these things?
Does your son have the number to Ganz???? LOL
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #312
Lil Kinz
cfearw is an unknown quantity at this point

Flutterby7 tyvm!when i was little i would have loved to have something to snuggle.i was sick alot.let's just hope they get the site back up so those kids can have some more fun with their pets.
cfearw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #313
homekid8(arwen)

Red face Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by cfearw
Flutterby7 tyvm!when i was little i would have loved to have something to snuggle.i was sick alot.let's just hope they get the site back up so those kids can have some more fun with their pets.
Agreed.

Hope you can get webkinz up and running. I have WI, WN, and WW (page) up right now, plus i have my blog up and youcam which i dont think i'll be using youcam.

homekid8
Old 01-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #314
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
Thanks so much for the update.
Glad I have WI to know the most up to date information
Now we all just have to be patient
WKN is now up.
WKN may be up but when i try for the PAN I get a server error message. So they are working and we just neeed to be patient and we'll be back on soon. As for Ganz extending the Winterfest I think they will and should they have done so for other events when something llike this happened and as much as we may gripe they try to be fair with.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #315
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It's still down. I got a signature orange tabby cat yesterday and couldn't adopt it until today but I guess I can't today either. I hope it's back up soon.

I'm so glad we have webkinz insider here to give us this news and to keep ourselves busy during a crisis like this.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #316
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

While WW is still down, I am now able to get into WebkinzNewz! You can at least do the peek a news!!!!
beckybug3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #317
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Thanks slbradshaw! You know, I was stuck at level 6 for a long time too. I stopped Agility for awhile and then gave it another chance a couple of months ago. For whatever reason...I finally made it through level 6. Levels 7 & 8 are a breeze. Level 9 is even tougher. Level 10 is sweet and easy. Now...if only someone could help me out with Strength...I'm stuck on level 8. It's so hard!
The best thing for strength is a slow computer!!! Borrow a slow laptop from a friend, and it will be a breeze. Even level 10 is easy, then!
AvrilaC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #318
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by beckybug3
While WW is still down, I am now able to get into WebkinzNewz! You can at least do the peek a news!!!!
A word of caution though, you might not be able to win a prize. I clicked on a bathtub on the parent page, entered my information and received message that their server is not working. It might be okay for the PAN, but just be prepared that you might be able to play but not get your prize.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #319
sgsikes1997**

Red face Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

i tried playing games on WKN but it froze up like crazy. So please Ganz could u get webkinz back up. I don't really have enough time tomorrow to get on webkinz or eve Saturday cuz i have a basketball game at 12 sooooo yeah. I do have other websites though too.

sgsikes1997
Old 01-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #320

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

there is a "challenge map" on wkn
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: