Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #301
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

Considering Winterfest is supposed to end tomorrow, I don't suppose you think the Powers that Be at WW/Ganz can be persuaded to extend the event for another day or two in order to make up for the lost time while it's been down....?
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #302

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Please remember that this situation is out of their control and was not scheduled. The network hardware is being replaced because it is an emergency situation.

Thanks for the reminder. I can't imagine what all Webkinz has to do to keep things up and running for us. Wow! And in my opinion, they earn and deserve all of our respect for a job well done. I am sure after today, they will put a plan in place with their provider so that this does not happen again. I give Webkinz 2 thumbs up for their hard work!
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #303
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I thought winter fest went through Friday! And that on Friday we'd get to look for 10 snowflakes?
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #304

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by JMHAMMER
i miss my addictive activity.
you said it! My DD just came home from school and is sad that she can't get on Webkinz. I do hope they extend winterfest. They are usually pretty good about those things for us!
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #305

Sippie has a brilliant futureSippie has a brilliant futureSippie has a brilliant futureSippie has a brilliant futureSippie has a brilliant future

My son has great timing. He lost his Webkinz time for the day for something mean he did to his sister yesterday. How does he know these things?
Sippie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #306
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the update always appreciate you keeping us clued in.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #307
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Please remember that this situation is out of their control and was not scheduled. The network hardware is being replaced because it is an emergency situation.
Thank you for the updates....you can't predict an emergency like this....I'm sure they are doing everything they can to get WW back online as fast as they can.
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #308
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I hope they do another super school day if this doesn't get fixed sometime soon, as well as extend winterfest.
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #309
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thanks so much for the update.
Glad I have WI to know the most up to date information
Now we all just have to be patient
WKN is now up.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #310
Lil Kinz
cfearw is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder if the event will be on another day.i hope so i just started.
cfearw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: