Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #271
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by Glamourqueen
My dog is a yorkie, tiny yorkie. She weighs 3 pounds with her collar on. You should see her drag around my webbies. She is the same size as regular webkinz. Her fave is the jellybean puppy. Between my daughters and me and my husband, we have over 250 webbies. My daughters have pet nets in their room. I have thought about donating them to a children's hospital, but the kids might feel jipped if they get a plushie without a tag
I have been putting some of mine in the Operation Christmas Child boxes that the church collects. We fill a shoebox with a few toys, toothpaste and other care items, a few pieces of hard candy, and Operation Christmas child collects the boxes and sends them to third-world countries where the kids have very little. I figure that they will love the plush toy, and they wouldn't be likely to know about the computer part. We send the plushies off with a hug and a prayer before we put them in the boxes, hoping that the children who receive them will feel the love.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #272
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by chrismouse
webkinz news is back!!!!!!
I caught a snowflake but when I filled in info. it came back saying the server is temporarily not working.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #273
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by chrismouse
webkinz news is back!!!!!!
Thanks! you are right!

here's the link:

WKN: Webkinz Newz
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #274
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

It is up but not working properly yet.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #275

tru214 is just really nicetru214 is just really nice

Read the news blog -- it has upcoming events for the month - like the scramble contest!!
tru214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #276
Sheryl is wacky!

Snowflake catching is not working. I have caught 3 and after filling out info. it says," Our servers are temporarily not working."
Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #277

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Peek-A-News not working either.
kayjay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #278

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Got the Webkinz Newz also; however there are no contests running; so no peek-a-newz yet. Must be on the part that isn't fixed yet. But I can still play games in the arcade and earn a little kinz cash. Oh well; guess there goes the rest of my urge to clean the house!!! LOL
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #279

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I have been putting some of mine in the Operation Christmas Child boxes that the church collects. We fill a shoebox with a few toys, toothpaste and other care items, a few pieces of hard candy, and Operation Christmas child collects the boxes and sends them to third-world countries where the kids have very little. I figure that they will love the plush toy, and they wouldn't be likely to know about the computer part. We send the plushies off with a hug and a prayer before we put them in the boxes, hoping that the children who receive them will feel the love.
That is a wonderful idea, next year when our church starts that up again before Christmas, I will have to donate alot of my collection for that. I am sure kids from 3rd world countries won't feel jipped about not getting a code since they don't have running water let alone the internet. Poor children, thank you for helping me remember that and to remember what all we have to be thankful for. So, webkinz world is down and I don't have enough room for my stuffed animals. Seems silly to say when you have running water in multiple rooms of your house.
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #280

tru214 is just really nicetru214 is just really nice

scramble-feature.png the weekend of the 20th
tru214 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: