Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Justin - you are viewing this thread!!! We want a WI retreat YAY!
Me too! I want a WI retreat coinciding with the tour van
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #242

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Hi everyone, back from physical theraphy.
I see we went from a white screen to waiting in line.
At least it shows hope.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #243
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I can't get on the Newz site at all.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #244

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, it would be nice to do the news site stuff while we wait. Looks like I will miss out on today, must go to work this eve
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #245

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Maybe we will get a days extension on the activites.
They seem to be very cordial about doing that when there is site errors.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #246
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I BEEN GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE SINCE 12pm. NOTTING HAS CHANGE
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #247

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

(Yes, I realize this is off-topic cut since this thread seems to be here to keep everyone busy while WW is down, I figured I'd reply to some of the comments... )

View Post Originally Posted by florida
I tried to donate to a hospital but they won't take used plush - concerns about germs?
They do worry about germs but there is more to it than just germs...

When my daughter was little, she was hospitalized for a very serious illness, which kept her a patient for some time. The nurses gave her a little plushie to hug. I asked them about donating plushies we had at home that had been displayed around the house but never played with. The nurse told me they do not accept "used" plushies because - even if only displayed - they can pick up dust and household allergens. Those allergens could cause the child's health to get worse.
Since the child was already sick, they would run tests to see what caused the illness to worsen - which would put the child through more proceedures than they otherwise would have had to suffer through.

They might not even think about something as innocent as a toy causing the child to get sicker. Either way, it would delay the child from getting better so they simply choose not to accept any toy that has not come directly from a manufacturer/supplier.

What we chose to do with the Webkinz plushies we didn't want to keep was to donate them to a local fire department that only wanted clean toys to give to children whose homes had burned (or other catastrophe took place) and perhaps the child had nothing left to hug and take comfort from.

Since they had a policy of removing all tags from any plush before giving it to a child, they had no problem accepting our webbies without the tags.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #248
9Belle

9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Justin.
9Belle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #249
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Good Morning! I just got up and thought I would try for a FEW FLAKES Guess NOt But I can say the Wait in Line graphic is up. I only had a few minutes to play before I had to leave to run some errands to good luck to you all!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #250
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Got groceries, pick up meds. at pharmacy, put Christmas decorations away, did the dishes, washed clothes, vacuumed, swept, even cleaned the bathroom. OK, a productive day.. but would rather have had my hour or so on WW. What can I say?
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: