Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

It's been great posting and reading everyone's posts to help with withdrawal pains of no webkinz this morning! WI is an incredible site, and although I don't post as often as some, I check this site everyday before signing on to WW. It has made my WW experience so much better, and certainly a lot less frustrating! As much as I love my webbies, I might have quit playing a long time ago without the help and guidance and comraderie of the insider! Hope everyone has a great day! I guess it's time for me to get some work done now! I'll check back later.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #172
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Actually, I see some guy at the end of the line saying something like he's got some 'important missing part'. He's right behind the guy who keeps asking, "is this a drill?"

well whatever that part is that he is holding Desty, they can reach into MY account and pull all the GAK and GUNK they wish to hold it in place so this never happens again!!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #173
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Glamourqueen
That would be awesome, but can you see us? All in a room talking while on our laptops, playing webkinz!
I can! I actually did that a couple of years ago and went and visited some of my "Webbie" friends around the country....it was awesome!! And we did play Webkinz....got lots of new ideas and met some really nice people!
daelcare is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #174

tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!tabs3rdsign is not just visiting!

Thanks for the info.Saw it last night and wentIt was good to know that my computer is not to blame.
Awe, does that mean we will miss the super school day.i really to need to get the flip..
tabs3rdsign is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #175

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by daelcare
I can! I actually did that a couple of years ago and went and visited some of my "Webbie" friends around the country....it was awesome!! And we did play Webkinz....got lots of new ideas and met some really nice people!
I would love for WI to have an official event!
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #176
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I agree....and I like that idea of having it around the Tour Van (may as well have a bonus!!)
daelcare is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #177
beckywat

beckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all around

UUGGHHHhhh.....I am glad this didn't happen during the 12 days of Christmas. Then I would really be angry and twitchy and angry and twitchy...............
beckywat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #178

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by florida
E-store. Instant Gratification. All webkinz, all the time. They never close. Except today
I know, estore, believe me! And estore knows me! My husband can contest to that, he gets the emails of when I buy estore points! AH!!!!!!!!!!!! But of course, estore don't know me today!
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #179

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I LOVE my Kinz and I love being able to 'go back' and play. I think all too often we adults forget how to do that. My Grandkids love playing online with me I love sending them special little gifts and I enjoy seeing them get the new pets.

My oldest granddaughter gave me my first Webkinz . . . . and I in turn gave new pets to each of the other grandchildren, as well as two daughters-in-law. It is a FANTASTIC way to play with our grandkids, especially since mine all live two states away from me. Being able to play together on-line is awesome!
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #180

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Justin for the info, so much appreciated
christina32078 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: