Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #91
Louis Vuitton
Webkinz :)

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

View Post Originally Posted by young at heart
Any info on time frame as of yet?
No, but stay tune!
Littlekozmo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #92
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by beckywat
This may be off topic, but as I read, I am now noticing how many grown ups do Webkinz. I didn't know!! I am now addicted after the kids got me a bluefadoodle for my b-day!!
I have been with Webkinz and Insider since 2007
There are a LOT of adults who play Webkinz.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #93
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

Mom: I think you might have confused this site, Webkinz Insider, with Webkinz Newz. This site is a private news, entertainment, and information forum for people who love Webkinz, and, though Ganz recognizes Webkinz Insider as a highly-respected and credible complement to Webkinz, WI is not part of the Ganz network, and WI has no formal affiliation with Ganz.

Webkinz Newz, on the other hand, is a Ganz service. Ganz created Webkinz Newz specifically to promote Webkinz, and Webkinz Newz is the official "news and information" service for Webkinz. Presumably, Webkinz Newz runs on the same servers and networking platform as Webkinz, so it would be expected that they'd both be out of service when Ganz' entire corporate network is offline.

Originally Posted by bryansmom1985
i have a question, when i called in one time to ask about a problem with webkinz news i was told that webkinz is in no way affiliated with webkinz world and webkinz told me they can't tell me anything about what goes on with webkinz news.

my question is if they are not associated, why is webkinz news always down when there is maintenance or problems like this? i was going to work on peak a news and its down now.

midreams,

i really appreciate you posting and granted i do get messed up sometimes lol, but it has happened more then once when i have had an issue with webkinz news, like a peak a news, or click and win. i would call webkinz thinking i could get some help and was told they are not affliated with webkinz news which i find is silly but they are always down when ww is down

thanks again

maria
bryansmom1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #94
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Any info on time frame as of yet?
Y@♥ it may be a while yet because it is not a server issue, it is a hardware issue. So they are waiting on their service provider while we are waiting on them.
This is one time I actually feel for them because I know what it is like to wait for a service provider to come to your home and fix communications issues Hundreds and thousands of people are actually waiting for them to be up and running again.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #95

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

Progress! I am now getting the "you are in line to enter Webkinz World".
bsburn99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #96
Lil Kinz

young at heart is an unknown quantity at this point

I am edit: and have 34 of my own pets. I think adults have more fun than the kids.

Last edited by Butterflies; 01-10-2012 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: No ages are to be posted on this site please.. for safety reasons ♥
young at heart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #97
beckywat

beckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool, both my kids have had them for years, my son could care less now edit: , but my dd and I trade back and forth, but I usually end up siting here doing everyone's stuff!!! WHEN I CAN!!!

Last edited by Butterflies; 01-10-2012 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: No posting of ages please.. for safety reasons ♥
beckywat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #98
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

i just got you are in line to get in to webkinz world, so maybe we are closer to it getting fixed, i wasn't getting anything before.
bryansmom1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #99
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

I have 34 of my own pets. I think adults have more fun than the kids.
Please do not post your age.

Last edited by Butterflies; 01-10-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Littlekozmo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #100
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

I wonder how long it won't be open.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: