Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #81
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

I was on late last night into early this morning.

1. Wrong PW on one account (NOT)
2. You're in line to get into WW (NOT at 1AM)
3. Server 500 error
Which is an issue with their web server...or application server.

I tried re-loading a dozen times and got either 2 or 3 and was never able to get and went to bed because it's always unavailable at 2AM anyways.
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #82
HighSchoolMusical23
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks156 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry ya it is sorry
WebkinzRocks156 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #83
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

HEYYYY welovewebkinz4 and webkinzrocks156! ik ik i cant stand it when they do these "unscheduled maintainces". How do you get those phrases under your names like ALLFOURBOYS and HIGHSCHOOLMUSICAL23??????
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #84
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

AGAIN?!! This is Saturday! Not the best day to be doing upgrades
I sure hope it doesn't take as long as it did on Thursday.
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #85
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 23alexandra23
Why are there so many problems in Webkinz World lately? It's weird...???
First Welcome to your first post on WI. I am just learning my way around too!

I think the problems all have to do with the new additions and changes from the last upgrade. Unfortunately they may have missed a few glitches and bugs to fix before the release. Sometimes problems in new programming can not be found until the program is acutually put into use.
Where it is frustrating, if they did not continually add to and improve the sight I am afraid they would loose a lot of customers. Just hang in there it should all be better soon.
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #86
HighSchoolMusical23

WebkinzRocks156 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my dancing monkey
WebkinzRocks156 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #87
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Webkinz World has truly been NO FUN this last week with all the down time and problems. We still have been afraid to adopt our POTM.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #88
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

CINDY how do you get that like phase thiung under your name like Grandmahulen???
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #89
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Welcome Cindey! We have a lot in common. I am a 51 yr old gramma too. Sometimes I do fill a little silly and you though, then reality sets in . . This is a very good place to learn all about WW how to do so many things on a cpu.

Enjoy the day!
Hi, I am peggios and I am a 51 year old grandma too, who blames her grandkids for my addiction!!!LOL I am going absolutely crazy lately with all these glitches. I have so many pets I haven't been able to play with, nad I have my 19th and 20th ready to adopt and get another superbed....doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. The website has been down since last night. I tried around 10:00 central time and it wouldn't let me on. I don't sleep at night, so WW is what I do and I was so bored and frustrated last night-AGAIN. We should start a "grammas that love webbies" group!!!
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #90
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I am a 49 year old grandma, I have 63 pets in 3 months. This is driving me crazy, been up since 6:30, when all are sleeping is my favorite time to play/trade. Love the Grandma idea!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: