Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #61
My mama says im a
Webkinz :)

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

Heyyy Cindy!!! omg its maddie the luvmonkey!
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #62
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

I know that all of the kids, young adults and adults are frustrated with the problems that Ganz is having right now. I like to think they are working as hard as they can on this problem. Can you imagine the frustration the programmers must be feeling right now after uploading something that they thought would work and now find all of the many different glitches to try and fix. I really want to go on to to. Find myself sitting here waiting instead of doing something else while I wait but just try to keep a positive attitude and know that the programmers at Webkinz are more than likely even more frustrated than we are!

I know that they will fix it as soon as they can and maybe there will be no more hidden glitches!
Kudos to Ganz and thanks a bunch.

Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #63
Lil Kinz
penguin22422 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think it will be done anytime soon because when they tryed to fix it yesterday more glitches came to more accounts like mine I wasn't abble to get a treetop room and I have a Cardnial
penguin22422 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #64
grandmahulen

View Post Originally Posted by mcdreamy99
Heyyy Cindy!!! omg its maddie the luvmonkey!
Hello to you! Glad you found me, I am trying to figure this out I will you just wait and see. Since Webkinz is down I have plenty of time to play on here!
Old 03-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #65
My mama says im a

LOL cool! what a coincidence lol.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #66

catlover912 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Superstar3379
I am so mad my pets are probably starving! Come on GANZ bring it back!
I don't think your Webbies will starve. I have 13 which isn't all that many compared to other folks but if I leave them full, they are usually full when I come back. Now they can get sick but again, usually I am online playing and they're fine and next time I look they are ill. I've never come online to an ill pet that was healthy when I left.
catlover912 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #67
My mama says im a

Yeah i agreee. but wehn u havent been on accounts for a long time the hunger, health, and happiness levels drop down alot. That is what happened to me. THey went soooo far down on my other account it was so ridiculous. I spent so much money in food yesterday to feed all of them from 0-in the 90s so i can get more food today.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #68

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

You are right, sometimes frustration gets to me, especially when I have "free time". I really need to work on having more patience with a computer, for behind the screen there are real people trying to work.

I just keep waiting for the site to be up and it isn't so I will get my beauty sleep instead over my free weekend.

Thank you!

mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #69

FoureverLoved will become famous soon enough

I tried getting on last night because i didnt do my daily actvities on Friday yet and at 830 pacific time it had the notice my password was incorrect, and the server had problems urgh so frustaratng now maybe for 2 days straight i cant see my pets so sad
FoureverLoved is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #70
grandmahulen

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
You are right, sometimes frustration gets to me, especially when I have "free time". I really need to work on having more patience with a computer, for behind the screen there are real people trying to work.

I just keep waiting for the site to be up and it isn't so I will get my beauty sleep instead over my free weekend.

Thank you!
Congrats to you looks like your post are new too and now you have 11 so you will be WebKinz Too!

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: