Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
brneyz has disabled reputation

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by Superstar3379
Im so sad can soeone PLEASE tell me how to make a thread?
I have never done this but under the rules it reads that in order to create a new thread just go to the forum that you like and click on New Topic. Hope that helps
brneyz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #42

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

Thank you! This is my favorite place to be even when playing WW. Does anyone know if we can play on a netbook (mini laptop)???? 'Cuz if we can then I will not miss out on finding my wish list of rares, something I just can't help collecting. . .

Blue because I can't do my dailies or go see ARTE!!!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #43

Superstar3379 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks i will try
Superstar3379 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #44
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Don't you all think that everytime the servers are down for a certain period of time we should all get a wish token in our accounts? Or some kind of sympathy gift? It just seems like they have been doing a lot of fixing lately. Maybe they could do this on a Tuesday!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #45
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

not again! ! ! ! it did that yesderday! ! ! ! ! i have to my webkinz stuff! my webkinz are sad :gr::goo::fp::cdee: i have more webkinz that this!! ! !
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #46
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
It has been down all night. I was awakened by my lil yorkie at 1:30 am standard time and couldn't go back to sleep so decided I would do my gardening. WRONG!!!!! I tried until 4am and figured forget it. I wonder if all this has anything to do with the installation of the treetop room. Does anyone have any thoughts about this matter?
I bet that they are putting in the furniture that goes to the treetop rooms, and who knows what other changes they are making. I don't need all this new stuff like the movie theme, asian theme and treetop room. I just want Webkinz to work when I want it to!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #47
Lil Kinz
penguin22422 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's most likely becuase of the treetop room with the furniture and how people get the room without having flying pets
penguin22422 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #48

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by arreicjanuary5
not again! ! ! ! it did that yesderday! ! ! ! ! i have to my webkinz stuff! my webkinz are sad :gr::goo::fp::cdee: i have more webkinz that this!! ! !
Mine too! I don't keep a running total of webkinz pets, but if there is a new well I just have to have it! So I have more than one account, because they are so funny and cutie!

I am tired of maintenance so I am going to get some sleep.

arreicjanuary5 - I am glad you joined WI!!! Awesome place to be!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #49
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

The treetop furniture won't be put in for another 10 days or so, at least. With the underwater furniture, they released it at least two weeks after we had underwater rooms.

The addition of the treetop rooms from Wednesday created a lot of adoption problems, which is what I think they are trying to fix.

I would like to hope that they will put in the new furniture early just for all the inconveniences they have caused, but that is just not likely.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #50

cuttie0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

The only thing I can say is once webkinz works again don't go doing cheats because they can take away your webkinz account no matter how much money you have or how many webkinz you have. It was in the useragreement!!

P.S. Superstar3379 I just started to do my threads so I know how you feal!! I you go to a screen that has you read things and then you click agree and then you can post threads. But it looks like you are already posting threads!!
cuttie0428 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: