Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

People who can not get in, clear cache. that always helps.
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #242

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Well, according to the maintenance today, while adopting my lamb named Bella, I entered my code and typed in the secret letters. Ganz said my code had already been used, but it wasn't (the codes were sealed really tight). I logged out and logged back in. Bella was there, but I was immediately logged out. I logged in, but clicked Adopt a New Pet. I adopted my seahorse named Courtney, Ganz said Courtney's code was also used (her code was also sealed tight). I logged back in. Coutney was there, but I got logged out immediately. So i decided to come on WI and tell you people on WI.
ZingozandZangoz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #243
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait does this mean it is open again
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #244
Lil Kinz
bsue57 is on a distinguished road

I have not been able to get into my rooms since i adopted 3 pet on Wednesday. Some of my friends adopted the same time as I and they are able to get in their rooms. When I went to get on the puter today, they were down again. I was hoping I could get in when they were finished. I couldn't and neither could my grandson. I am trying to keep from getting upset but at this point it is getting harder as each day passes and not being able to get in. I don't know what else to do.
bsue57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #245
Lil Kinz
gayecat is an unknown quantity at this point

We have a real yorkie named Lili. Am I the only one who knows that yorkies are tan and grey, not white. What they are calling a yorkie is a maltese. We have 1 of them too!
gayecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #246
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

yeah! It's working! I'm happy!
naomiglasc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #247
Lil Kinz
gayecat is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried every suggestion and still can't get in. I was in the middle of adopting another Kin and don't know if i took or not. I haven't been able to get insince yesterday am.

---------- gayecat added 13 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I am new and don't know my wy around but aI'm another grandma/mom to a tween - I've had her since she was born. She bought me my first Kin and got me hooked!

Last edited by gayecat; 03-07-2009 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gayecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #248
Unregistered

Ugh!!! I want webkinz back up becuase I just bought another webkinz!!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #249
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by gayecat
We have a real yorkie named Lili. Am I the only one who knows that yorkies are tan and grey, not white. What they are calling a yorkie is a maltese. We have 1 of them too!
There have been a lot of people commenting on that. I dunno....even a maltese wouldn't have a pink band around its belly. Oh well...the virtual pet is cute!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:11 AM   #250

susand610 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ZingozandZangoz
Well, according to the maintenance today, while adopting my lamb named Bella, I entered my code and typed in the secret letters. Ganz said my code had already been used, but it wasn't (the codes were sealed really tight). I logged out and logged back in. Bella was there, but I was immediately logged out. I logged in, but clicked Adopt a New Pet. I adopted my seahorse named Courtney, Ganz said Courtney's code was also used (her code was also sealed tight). I logged back in. Coutney was there, but I got logged out immediately. So i decided to come on WI and tell you people on WI.
awesome! well not for you but that happened to me! i aopted my robin spring and it said it was used so i sent something to ganz asking for a new code and i logged back in and she was there but i go ogged out. it must just be a GIANT glitch. that they better fix ASAP! DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NUMBER TO COSTOMER SUPPORT?
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: