Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by Hedgie
I like the idea of getting rewarded for our wait. Maybe we could get a "I survived a Webkinz update" badge .

Haha! I love it! Good idea!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #202

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

bindidog, I like your song. I wrote a second verse.

"Where oh where have my Webkinz gone?
Oh where, oh where can they be?
I try over and over to log back in,
but all it says is they'll return shortly."

Where oh were has my person gone?
Oh where, oh where can she be?
We're all alone here in Webkinz World,
Oh where, oh where can she be?
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #203

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

I have been sitting here reading all the posts on WW being down. I could not have said it any better than you have. I think WW is a great site. They are trying to give us new and exciting things to do. I'm sure the glitches are not part of the plan. I think it is great they are working on their day off to fix this for us.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #204
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

As a side note, has anybody else noticed on the Pot Of Gold contest submission form, the "Submit" button isn't clickable? I wonder if this is because Webkinz is down.

Hi Hedgie;

You might try clearing the cache and rebooting your computer. We were able to enter the contest this morning with no troubles at all. The programming issues with Webkinz World should not affect The news or E store at all. Hope you can get it to work soon.

Cindey
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #205
My turtle ate all my

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

I got up at 5:00 this morning to play webkinz!!! And now it's closed for maintence!!! Aargh! At least there's WI!!! I've been playing for. . . umm. . . nine hours straight! Yeah, that's it! And it's still closed! They must be adding a lot. Maybe a new game, maybe updating the news, putting up a contest, making new W-shop items, a new vacation, something like that. Maybe even something that you can use to make weather in your webkinz room(ooh!).

Ugh I am so bored if anyone knows some good threads tell me!
isabelle99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #206
neondeon43 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish they would update the whole site at once, so then they wouldn't make it out of service so much. updating everything all at once would help though because then they wouldn't make it out of service for all the little things. i find this annoying! ;(
neondeon43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #207
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

This is annoying we are all missing out on the daily activities!! are they going to make it up to us??? i can not believe it is 2pm and it is still down!
fishymill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #208
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

To Whom it may Concern,

I am not sure if this will reach either of the address's, but I am writing about the webkinz site. Alot of us our highly dissappointed that we spend alot of money on the webkinz, and their products and everytime you turn around the site is down for mainentaince. It gets tiresome and we get disgusted that we are unable to get our hourly activities. I think it is just wrong and very unfair to us as the purchasers. We aren't getting anything for all the money you get from us. If this is what is going to happen then I feel we should be compensated by recieving a free wish token or a 1,000 coin. We are not able to get the things we look forward to and it is the fault of you as a company. It is a shame on how much we put out on your products and in return we get a screen telling us we are unable to login. I hope I get a responce. Thank You!!

Joyce
Old 03-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #209
allieysia88 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is totally ridiculous...it is SATURDAY for goodness sakes...do they think people are in school or something??? arghhhh no I don't attend school, but go to work & this is my relaxation. Now i have grandchildren calling asking me what is up with webkinz....arghhhhhhhh
allieysia88 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #210
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Cindey
Hi Hedgie;

You might try clearing the cache and rebooting your computer. We were able to enter the contest this morning with no troubles at all. The programming issues with Webkinz World should not affect The news or E store at all. Hope you can get it to work soon.

Cindey
Thanks for letting me know . I'll try that.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: