Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

1972dolphins13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

what theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1972dolphins13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #162
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Does anyone agree with me that the down time and glitches have become much more frequent and more severe? We've been on WW for quite a while - and, it truly seems to be going downhill on a pretty steady basis.
As people mentioned before, I would appreciate it if Ganz would take a break from ALL the new items coming out - and focus on fixing and maintaining what they already have.
Sorry to sound negative - but, Good Grief, Ganz - enough is enough!
Oh yeah, it is really bad. I think its because they are spending way more time focusing on new items for us to buy then putting some resources into site support and maintenance and finding secent servers. I have come to the cynical conlcusion that they could care less which is why I am done making any purchases.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #163
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
My thought exactly. All I was getting was the white page. Isn't it funny what we have learned to accept and look at as a positive?
If my programming memory serves me right the white page can acutually be good. When they have to completely remove and reload the program you will see the white screen. The Webkinz message comes up either when they are trying to find the problem or still working on the fix. If they think they have the program ready they would take it down load it again and see if it works. If not the entire process must start all over Again I am sure they are working as hard as they can, after all we do it for fun, they do it for a living, their jobs depend on keeping us happy!

I still Love Webkinz!
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #164
Lil Kinz

Lanie3614 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think what we all need to remember here is that the tech people for Ganz don't exactly have the easiest job in the world. I mean, think about all they do just security wise to keep the site safe enough for our children to play on. I'm pretty sure this maintenance today was unexpected and they will do everything they can to correct the issue. I understand everyone has invested a lot of money into the site, myself included. Therefore, don't we want them to take their time and correct the issues at hand as thoroughly as possible? That way, we don't continually have these downtimes, and we know that the all the time, money and effort we've invested in this site is well preserved.
Lanie3614 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #165
unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

i don't know if anyone has had this problem or not
but when i try to get on the log in screen
i just get a white page that says 505 internal systom error
so i don't know if it is because of the maintence or if it is something else
Old 03-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #166
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

I'm so sad, it's 1pm and ww is still not up. . .I was getting a new webbie today but now there are to many glitches for me to go on.
LILJOHN95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #167

montana1d will become famous soon enough

Hey, I'm not the only one tryin' to get on Webkinz that early and having all this fun with the fustration??? (smiling) Still hopin it'll come up soon!!!
montana1d is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #168
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lanie3614
I think what we all need to remember here is that the tech people for Ganz don't exactly have the easiest job in the world. I mean, think about all they do just security wise to keep the site safe enough for our children to play on. I'm pretty sure this maintenance today was unexpected and they will do everything they can to correct the issue. I understand everyone has invested a lot of money into the site, myself included. Therefore, don't we want them to take their time and correct the issues at hand as thoroughly as possible? That way, we don't continually have these downtimes, and we know that the all the time, money and effort we've invested in this site is well preserved.
Lanie,

Welcome to Insider posting, I am new too. One thing good about today is that at least some of use are moving up the ladder in insider world! I agree with you about Ganz, this is a very unfortunate timing issue with these problems. I to am convinced they were not planned and I imagine no one is more upset than the corporate leaders at Ganz. This has blossomed into more than they could have imagined. What is hard to understand is the vast scope of this. They have thousands of servers that work at different speeds and locations. All of the different messages are really beyond their control until they can get things fixed. Hopefully that will be soon I am sure the employees are really sweating it too. This is their job!
Have fun on Insider and on Webkinz World too
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #169
lovegeorgie

Angry Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

Man this is taking along time. I hope it is fixed soon. Oh well there is nothing we can do but be patient. I can't wait to start playing again. lol
Old 03-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #170
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

yeah, it was unexpected. Isnt it always. And yes, take the site down to fix glitches but then they wind up with more glitches than before.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: