Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #151
Webkinz :)
greyowl2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

hope it's not too long till things are up & running again
greyowl2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #152
Lil Kinz
LovePuppyLove is an unknown quantity at this point

when i go to the log in thing it says 500 internal server problem
LovePuppyLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #153

coolboy66 will become famous soon enough

ganz needs to fix some glitches.
coolboy66 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #154
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Blueeyes2007
at least I am getting the server down screen now
My thought exactly. All I was getting was the white page. Isn't it funny what we have learned to accept and look at as a positive?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #155
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by AllieCatsMom
Do you notice how on the Webkinz news site it tells us all the great things we can do today, yet we can't log on because of maintenance? I'm glad they're fixing things, but can't they at least be honest and admit it on their own Webkinz news?
There is obviously a serious lack of communication between the various departments of Ganz. The marketing branch and the technical branch are often miles apart! Witness the "retired" porthole returning, or the wrong pictures of some PSI's.

However, in this case, I bet this is an unplanned emergency shut down. Today is the great Skater Kat trophy day at the e-store. No one in their right mind would schedule maintenance at a time when thousands of people want to log in with their code and get that treat!

More than likely the crew that does the webkinz news is off for the weekend and are not around to update that site.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #156
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Hope it comes back up soon! I want to play with my new cotton candy bunny!
softbop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #157
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Well at least on the server that comes to my house in Alabama they have apparently taken the program completely off the web. That could be good news that they have a fix and are uploading a whole new version or it could mean that they could not fix it with the simple server upgrades! I know they must be working as busy as bees trying to fix this.
Hang in there!
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #158
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Does anyone agree with me that the down time and glitches have become much more frequent and more severe? We've been on WW for quite a while - and, it truly seems to be going downhill on a pretty steady basis.
As people mentioned before, I would appreciate it if Ganz would take a break from ALL the new items coming out - and focus on fixing and maintaining what they already have.
Sorry to sound negative - but, Good Grief, Ganz - enough is enough!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #159
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by cuttie0428
The sever went down TODAY at 8-9 in the morning. I am bumbed out too, because I woke - up early to play on webkinz, but now I can't

It went down way before that-in the night. I can't remember what time but it has been down for a long time.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #160
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I don't feel so bad about the trouble for me as much as I do for all of the kids who have school all week and count on Saturday to play on WW. Besides, I can come here and connect with my WI friends.
froggymom617 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: