Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:25 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

Hello Everyone! I never have introduced myself so here it is!

My name is mjsiowa (aka gramma, mom, maggie) and I LOVE my webkinz! Soon I will have the 3rd or 4th badge for number of webkinz, depends on which account and totally think it is an awesome past time.

I enjoy mastering the games and trying to figure out how they work, ways to earn more kinz cash so when Arte has the missing item I always have enough to buy it.

I love WI as this is a very, very valuable tool and way to learn about our favorite hobby!

Remember to enjoy today, it is the one you are living right now!

And that is my favorite color!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #142
AllieCatsMom

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you notice how on the Webkinz news site it tells us all the great things we can do today, yet we can't log on because of maintenance? I'm glad they're fixing things, but can't they at least be honest and admit it on their own Webkinz news?
AllieCatsMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #143
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

when i logged on it had a white screen that said "server failed".
Old 03-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #144
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Hey Cindey. If you get that group for grandmas started, I would love to be included. I have 4 grandkids and one on the way. I will be 46 next month and I am a webkinz addict.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #145
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I agree, just checked it again. I hope they let us do wheel of the month when the site comes back up, if it ever does. (
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #146
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
Hey Cindey. If you get that group for grandmas started, I would love to be included. I have 4 grandkids and one on the way. I will be 46 next month and I am a webkinz addict.
OOOHHH

Hate jumping in like this but meee tooo....I am 47 and a mere grandma of one....but he is my pride and joy!!! I am sooo addicted to webkinz and dare I say
marileemed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #147
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
Congrats on the newest upcoming gift from God!

I have four Grandchildren
7 year old second grade boy
3 year old girl
and grandtwins (different parents a boy and girl both 2 born 3 hours apart..........that was a day I won't soon forget

Kids are great

I will keep you posted on a grandma group
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #148
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Hello Everyone! I never have introduced myself so here it is!

My name is mjsiowa (aka gramma, mom, maggie) and I LOVE my webkinz! Soon I will have the 3rd or 4th badge for number of webkinz, depends on which account and totally think it is an awesome past time.

I enjoy mastering the games and trying to figure out how they work, ways to earn more kinz cash so when Arte has the missing item I always have enough to buy it.

I love WI as this is a very, very valuable tool and way to learn about our favorite hobby!

Remember to enjoy today, it is the one you are living right now!

And that is my favorite color!
Well welcome mjsiowa....nice to meet you.

Why don't you go to the Hello, my name is Joe section and post this....You are missing out on meeting a lot of great people here!
marileemed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #149

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
I agree, just checked it again. I hope they let us do wheel of the month when the site comes back up, if it ever does. (

I agree! I will be upset if they dont have it back up in time. And If they dont I think they should change it from today to tomarrow. We shouldnt miss out on it because they picked today to fix it. Why they would do it on a weekend any ways they should have done this yesterday while everyone was at school!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #150
meadowgreene

Meadowgreene has a spectacular aura about

I agree! Or at the very least let us know what's going on with the site.
Meadowgreene is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: