Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #131
Unregistered

Question Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

personally, i have not had any glitches i don't know if it's just some accounts are having them and some are not or if i have just not noticed them. i'm pretty sure i would have noticed them but maybe not. i'm not really sure.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
Me too. I going absolutely crazy right now. My kids are laughing at me and teasing me, telling me it is okay. I start my last semester in college next week for my bachelor's degree in accounting so I will have no time for Webkinz this is my last bit of free time and can not got on. It is so frustrating. I told my fiance I might have to skip the first week of classes to make up for lost webkinz time. Just kidding, but if I don't get in soon I might have to miss. When Webkinz added the trading room that is when they really got me hooked. We spend every spare minute we can trading in their. You meet some really great people and some that are not, but either way we absolutely love Webkinz.

I need to get in Webkinz!!!!
Good Luck on finalizing your degree in accounting. I admire your fortitude to finish with kids! With kids that would have been very hard for me to do. If my memory serves me correctly then I can remember when I finished mine, but that was a while ago! Which is what you are for wanting to provide a better life for your kids and yourself.
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #133

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

Webkinz World is down for maintenance again. Anyone attempting to log on right now is getting the "server upgrade" message. Hopefully this means the programmers at Ganz have a solution to the glitches caused by Wednesday's system update and that everything will be back to normal soon. In addition to the "server upgrade" message, a number of members reported getting messages that said their passwords were incorrect, even though they weren't. If you receive a password error message today, and you know you are typing your password correctly, please do not attempt to reset your password. That message is probably just a glitch related to the server maintenance.

Click the image to open in full size.

The WW site went down yesterday @ 11:12pm EST- and mom left a message on ganz direct line. so now we have that sign, but the site probably WON'T get fixed till after monday because the recording said they 'Ganz' was closed till then. no surprise there!

shorter work weeks for them too, maybe the economy crash is effecting them too. hummmm.

I just find this totally unexceptable. Their Super computers & all.

The thousands of real dollars familes or idividual people spend on the invesment in GANZ seem to at the least a complete waste of hard earned real cash & the actuall unhappiness of the kids who are being ripped off. Gosh not to mention the limits on the purchases that can be made??? how just ...rediculous.

yes we all deserve better.

I hope they do fix it but I won't let my pets hold their breath...
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #134
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

at least I am getting the server down screen now
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #135
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

gee!i really want to play with my collie. i'm anxious to do so!
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #136

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
Thanks for the congrats. I just want to be able to see it and dress it up and make it a room and can not wait to show her off in the trading rooms. I have decided to name her Mystical Miracle.
Imp17 - Congrats on the Mystical Panda! So cool! I had a lot fun when my mystical retriever, Shimmera went from a lil kinz to a Bigkinz, it was funny but I think she was better as a lil one, a bit more cutesy. I wish the message box had spell check!

I do not want to wait to wait until sometime in April for the Signature Pet series to start, hopefully it will not give us all the headache this down time has created. The gardens are going to need to be dug out instead of harvested. . .

Have fun today (we all are hoping) and good luck in school!
Maggie
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #137
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

I am hoping they are fixing the glitch that has locked those of us who adopted pets after the last upgrade so that we may now get into our accounts.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #138

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by montana1d
Thanks for the welcome! Since Webkinz in down, glad I have a chance to get some posting in!

---------- montana1d added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

I tried to do some gardening yesterday in the afternoon sometime on one of my accounts, and the gardens were giving me issues. Not sure why that was or if it has anything to do with this maintence thing that is going on.
gardens always have issues, depending on the browser you use. but the best one for gardening is IE because you don't skip plants and you can get it done all at once ...except for the pleas wait ... at least 2 times while gardening. but that has become normal to us - sign in do something then you get please waittt... log out, sign in ... but if you are trying to get a hourly done, good luck they are hit or miss on any day if they work o not. bingoz hasn't since almost a month for our 6 accounts.
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #139
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife

The WW site went down yesterday @ 11:12pm EST- and mom left a message on ganz direct line. so now we have that sign, but the site probably WON'T get fixed till after monday because the recording said they 'Ganz' was closed till then. no surprise there!

shorter work weeks for them too, maybe the economy crash is effecting them too. hummmm.

I just find this totally unexceptable. Their Super computers & all.

The thousands of real dollars familes or idividual people spend on the invesment in GANZ seem to at the least a complete waste of hard earned real cash & the actuall unhappiness of the kids who are being ripped off. Gosh not to mention the limits on the purchases that can be made??? how just ...rediculous.

yes we all deserve better.

I hope they do fix it but I won't let my pets hold their breath...
I agree with you
I have spent hundreds & hundreds on wekinz plush & accesories
for me & the kids

I agree we all do deserve better

I decided not to purchase anything else from the estore
or elsewhere
recently because of all the server problems
& not being able to access
our accounts
and all the problems they are having
I hope Webkinz day be extra fantastic this year to make up for all the crying children & adults
I'm not sure how much more I can hear the "mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy is it working yet" & I have to tell the children
sorry hunny but The site is down yet again
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #140
mnmcookie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried and was told the page can't be displayed.
mnmcookie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: