Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

bratzbigmoviez is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

dear GANZ:
some ppl doesnt have time to play on mondays bcuz they have to do somethings called SCHOOL and HOMEWORK ...
bratzbigmoviez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #112
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

mdreamy99,

I just tried to add you as a friend?? Not sure what that means or how that works, but I did it
Hope you get your name the way you want it.
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #113
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Hey peggios, I love your idea about starting a "grammas that love webbies group". Do you think Justin would help us lil ole ladies?????

Also Kopi, Justin's real life dog is in the Bissell Contest, please for for Kopi!

I'm in! Go Kopi Go
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #114
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

Yeah u r officially added as a friend on herre! and also, i still cant find where to get the name thing
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #115
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblesluver821
YOU HAVE THE MYSTICAL PANDA?!?!?
I don't know if I did this quote thing right so if not could someone please let me know. But, yes I got the mystical panda yesterday around 12:05. We bought 12 packs of cards. In the second pack I opened I found the mystical panda card. I was so excited I starting crying and calling everyone I knew to tell them. As soon as I got home I tried to adopt her. And then they locked me out of my account. Thanks to all of the wonderful people on this site and especially thanks to Theresa I was able to contact a Ganz customer service representative. They told me I would have to wait for my account to be reset and to readopt my panda today or Monday. I have not been able to get in my account since. I am so sad and bored. It is such a rainy dreery day at my house and I want on Webkinz right now.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:48 AM   #116

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by montana1d
Webkinz has been down at least since 6:30 am (est) this morning, with an error message that come up stating something was wrong with their servers. Now this upgrade test in progress. I hope they are able to fix it soon! ???
Respondind to underlined part:

Actually I was very surprised...
last night around approx midnight
Around 10 I started to get a migraine and I couldn't sleep so I was playing in anyway 12am I tried to get into my asain accts to garden and discovered that this is approx when the maintenance began because I tried all my accts after and got the white page I have copied and pasted

And every link I use brings me to
this white page and it has this:
[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/info_48.png[/IMG] The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500
Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeSiteMaintenance>The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
What you can try:

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Refresh the page.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/up.png[/IMG]More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Why I am not getting the normal sever upgrade page that I recieved the other day I don't know.
Is anyone else getting this very non Webkinz page?
Anyway the point I am trying to make is they have been at it for close to 12 HOURs now....so hopefully they will be up sooer than later

Last edited by bromsisa; 03-07-2009 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: typo
bromsisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #117
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

IMP17 wow!!! awesome congrats on getting the mystical panda!!! Lucky dukky!
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #118
webkinzmasta32

Smile Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by Superstar3379
People please telll me how to make a thread please
and penguin i agree with u

you just post twice on the same topic .
Old 03-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #119
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Imp17 - You are making me feel better about being addicted to my WW pets! The kids live with us except for 2 days a week and I go absolutely NUTS when they are away and now I have a free weekend and CAN NOT take care of my pets. I have no experience in the trad rooms so for me it is simply buy more webkinz and cards, etc. and have enough accounts to be able to buy as many rares as I can. I have no clue as to what to do with them either, except buy storoage rooms.

Then there are the gardens - well those need daily tending. GANZ got me hook line and sinker!!
Me too. I going absolutely crazy right now. My kids are laughing at me and teasing me, telling me it is okay. I start my last semester in college next week for my bachelor's degree in accounting so I will have no time for Webkinz this is my last bit of free time and can not got on. It is so frustrating. I told my fiance I might have to skip the first week of classes to make up for lost webkinz time. Just kidding, but if I don't get in soon I might have to miss. When Webkinz added the trading room that is when they really got me hooked. We spend every spare minute we can trading in their. You meet some really great people and some that are not, but either way we absolutely love Webkinz.

I need to get in Webkinz!!!!
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #120
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mcdreamy99
Yeah u r officially added as a friend on herre! and also, i still cant find where to get the name thing
Click on User CP

then click on Edit your Detail

At the bottom of that page is a place that ask for your Webkinz ID.

You do not have to just put your Webkinz ID there. Write as much as you want and it will show up!

Good luck
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: