Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #101
Froghop55
Webkinz :)

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

how many upgrades do they have to make before stuff starts working right again?!?
Froghop55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #102

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
I am a mom of two beautiful girls. I got into all this for them, but now I am the webkinz addict in our family. I spend every wakening moment I can on Webkinz and I am definately having Webkinz withdrawl right now. I have not really been on Webkinz in three days either due to all this maintence and have not even been to the trade room. My kids dad was in yesterday trading for me, he got me some stuff and I want in so I can have it. Please, please, get this over with before I go completely crazy!!!
Imp17 - You are making me feel better about being addicted to my WW pets! The kids live with us except for 2 days a week and I go absolutely NUTS when they are away and now I have a free weekend and CAN NOT take care of my pets. I have no experience in the trad rooms so for me it is simply buy more webkinz and cards, etc. and have enough accounts to be able to buy as many rares as I can. I have no clue as to what to do with them either, except buy storoage rooms.

Then there are the gardens - well those need daily tending. GANZ got me hook line and sinker!!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:36 AM   #103
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
I am a 49 year old grandma, I have 63 pets in 3 months. This is driving me crazy, been up since 6:30, when all are sleeping is my favorite time to play/trade. Love the Grandma idea!

63 pets in three months! Way to go, I have been on nearly a year and have 52 or 53, I can't remember That is awesome. The Hallmark I go to has just gotten in series 4 cards so I bought some yesterday and was going back for more today. They also have the robin and domino cat so..............................surely this will all be history soon!

WebkinzGrandma group is in the planning stages! Just need someone to tell us how to get it up and going!

Have a great day
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #104
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Whoa! Now I get this when I click Log In:

The website cannot display the page

Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeSiteMaintenance>The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
What you can try: (edited)

Is this a bad sign?
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:38 AM   #105
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

I hope that's its up & running tonight
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #106
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I suspect that this mess was totally unplanned by Ganz. This is probably an emergency shut-down due to the glitches - and since glitches can cause more glitches they probably have a ton of stuff to do in order to get the site up and running again. The last time I checked I got a message on the browser about an internal server error which indicates that they've probably shut down as much as they could without taking everything out.

Anyhow, I hope it is fixed soon, although since I found tetris on the internet I can keep myself amused. Then there is the housework and wash to attend to!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #107
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
Whoa! Now I get this when I click Log In:

The website cannot display the page

Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeSiteMaintenance>The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
What you can try: (edited)

Is this a bad sign?
I agree here is what mine says:

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #108
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Cindy!!!
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #109

yassmin will become famous soon enough

I just tried again and the home page comes up but if you click login it said it cannot display this page
yassmin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #110
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

sounds like you are truly hooked on webkinz just like the rest of us

you really should try out the trading rooms, you will be truly addicted then

I have managed to collect ever Pet Specific Item since the beginning of Webkinz except for a very few virtual items or newer ones.

Have fun, maybe it will be up soon!
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: