Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

animalgal808 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

I am really sad. I really wanted to play on webkinz today but they are down again! Also I really want a webkinz pink glitter fish! WHEN WILL WEBKINZ BE BACK!!!! i am sooooo anoyed!

stupid GANZ!!!!:gor::acs::abn::bas::bt:

---------- animalgal808 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Hi, I am peggios and I am a 51 year old grandma too, who blames her grandkids for my addiction!!!LOL I am going absolutely crazy lately with all these glitches. I have so many pets I haven't been able to play with, nad I have my 19th and 20th ready to adopt and get another superbed....doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. The website has been down since last night. I tried around 10:00 central time and it wouldn't let me on. I don't sleep at night, so WW is what I do and I was so bored and frustrated last night-AGAIN. We should start a "grammas that love webbies" group!!!
cool!!!

when oh when will webkinz be back!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by animalgal808; 03-07-2009 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
animalgal808 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #92

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi peggios! Welcome to the WI and WW and to my world! The very 1st webkinz was a gift as requested by our oldest granddaughter, then the 2nd, 3rd, etc. In order to earn kinz cash for them, I would go on and earn as much as possible, then I was hooked and it their fault. lol - yeah right! It is fun, plain and simple and fills the time when having to wait for someone or to watch over little ones, or when the cartoons are on. AND when I can't sleep and want something to do.

Most important of all is LOVING WEBKINZ and WI!!!

ps - I am trying out all the colors I can today in order to figure out how all of this works. . . there is hope even at my age. . .
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #93
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I am a mom of two beautiful girls. I got into all this for them, but now I am the webkinz addict in our family. I spend every wakening moment I can on Webkinz and I am definately having Webkinz withdrawl right now. I have not really been on Webkinz in three days either due to all this maintence and have not even been to the trade room. My kids dad was in yesterday trading for me, he got me some stuff and I want in so I can have it. Please, please, get this over with before I go completely crazy!!!
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #94

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hey peggios, I love your idea about starting a "grammas that love webbies group". Do you think Justin would help us lil ole ladies?????

Also Kopi, Justin's real life dog is in the Bissell Contest, please for for Kopi!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:29 AM   #95
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mcdreamy99
CINDY how do you get that like phase thiung under your name like Grandmahulen???
In user CP under edit your details their is a place to put Webkinz ID that is where you can put what ever you want to show up under your name!
Cool! I get to help you!
C
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #96

bratzbigmoviez is an unknown quantity at this point

yes... i want to win money but apears that stupid thing...
I HATE IT!! I WANT TO PLAY! I CANT GET A JOB.. I CANT PLAY THE WHEEL OF WOW AND I CANT PLAY THE WISHING WELL 2!!!
:@
bratzbigmoviez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #97
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Hi, I am peggios and I am a 51 year old grandma too, who blames her grandkids for my addiction!!!LOL I am going absolutely crazy lately with all these glitches. I have so many pets I haven't been able to play with, nad I have my 19th and 20th ready to adopt and get another superbed....doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. The website has been down since last night. I tried around 10:00 central time and it wouldn't let me on. I don't sleep at night, so WW is what I do and I was so bored and frustrated last night-AGAIN. We should start a "grammas that love webbies" group!!!

Sounds Good to me! I have learned a lot just since I have been here. Maybe someone who is reading will tell us how to start the WebbieGrandma group up and going
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #98
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Hi gmagator & peggios! I'm a grandma, too! And I am so glad WW doesn't have to be a guilty pleasure. Yahoo!!!
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #99
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World Down for Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
Well maybe it will be back up for the wheel of the month.

I Really Hope It Will Come Back Really Soon!! I also Hope They Will Fix The Glithch!!! I Can Not Go Into My Room! I Also Have That Service Upgrade Page!!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #100
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
I am getting so mad. I really want to get on and try out my mystical panda. I can not take this waiting any longer. I am so Bored!!! I guess I will start reading my accounting books for my new classes that start next week. I can't wait for Webkinz to get back up though just like everyone else.
YOU HAVE THE MYSTICAL PANDA?!?!?
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, webkinz down, webkinz up, ww down again whats new

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: