Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #81
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz World Deluxe Account News *UPDATE*

Although I didn't get another box right away like everyone else but after adopting new pets yesterday I got another deluxe gift box in my dock with the gift boxes for our new pets. How fun! We just love the extra rollarcoaster, too bad they don't connect together. Now THAT would be huge fun!
pattie1970 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

aksnowshine is on a distinguished road

I might just have to consider getting a deluxe membership!

I have a question.

If you get the Annual Family Deluxe Membership, do you still get the "Exclusive Super Deluxe Item" or not? They are showing that you get that with an Annual membership, but not with a Family Annual Membership. If you do get it, does each account get one, or only one account?

TIA!

Last edited by aksnowshine; 04-11-2009 at 01:59 PM..
aksnowshine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #83
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by aksnowshine
I might just have to consider getting a deluxe membership!

I have a question.

If you get the Annual Family Deluxe Membership, do you still get the "Exclusive Super Deluxe Item" or not? They are showing that you get that with an Annual membership, but not with a Family Annual Membership. If you do get it, does each account get one, or only one account?

TIA!
The Family Membership does not include the "Exclusive Super Deluxe Item" (the Rollercoaster). Sorry.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #84

aksnowshine is on a distinguished road

Bummer. But I suppose it's much more important for my daughter to have a roller coaster than me. LOL!
aksnowshine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #85

Adler'sMom is on a distinguished road

We signed up for the family account and haven't gotten any duplicates or anything. I should have checked here first, I would have known about the roller coaster.
Adler'sMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #86

marissa227 is on a distinguished road

Well I only did the one month membership. I got a duplicate gift box today. The first box had a wish token, racing helmet, and black wig and the second one had another wish token, another racing helmet, and an ice brick wall. There wasn't a free vacation though, so maybe that only happened to the yearly members.
marissa227 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #87

singsong is a jewel in the roughsingsong is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmmm - this morning I went to check out my Easter Basket and found my THIRD deluxe box (and third roller coaster).
This could get exciting if I get one every day this month. Anyone else flush with deluxe gifts?
singsong is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #88

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by singsong
Hmmmmm - this morning I went to check out my Easter Basket and found my THIRD deluxe box (and third roller coaster).
This could get exciting if I get one every day this month. Anyone else flush with deluxe gifts?
Makes me wish I got the individual membership too -- except that you have to keep all the roller coasters on one account! I also have received three gifts -- in each of my 5 family member accounts. The first time I received duplicates I got extra gold hats too!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #89
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

I too have been lucky enough to get the two gift boxes... I wonder if I will get a third also. We'll see.

Also, does anyone know if the WIGEV is getting updated when stuff like today's Deluxe Events happen? There was a quickdraw for a rare (Humvee) and a Free Bee Tee that is curio shop only. I would imagine that this will bring down the value of some items since they are being offered like this... Here's a shot of today's Deluxe Activities screen:

Click the image to open in full size.
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #90
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I too have been lucky enough to get the two gift boxes... I wonder if I will get a third also. We'll see.

Also, does anyone know if the WIGEV is getting updated when stuff like today's Deluxe Events happen? There was a quickdraw for a rare (Humvee) and a Free Bee Tee that is curio shop only. I would imagine that this will bring down the value of some items since they are being offered like this... Here's a shot of today's Deluxe Activities screen:

Click the image to open in full size.
I think that they did this just to mess us up xD
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
hailee, pounder, vince730

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: