Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Deluxe Account News

Don't count on getting the good glitch. I didn't get it and also for the second day am being told that I have already done my hourlys and some of my daily's when I haven't. Oh well, will be gone this afternoon and evening so won't know if I'm still being punished for something.
walkingbetty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #22
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

I signed up for the family yearly upgrade and wish there was a way to purchase the super roller coaster...
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #23
here are my

webkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud of

Oh my goodness, those roller coasters are so cool!
webkinzluvr1235 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #24
Unregistered

I also got trip tickets on all my accounts...in fact one account got two tickets, yay!
Old 04-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #25

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

The double prize glitch has been fixed.

I just talked to the customer rep who was working on several accounts, including mine, that were stuck in the 'processing' phase.

I received duplicate gift boxes, gold hats and vacation tickets on my 5 family accounts, but the bonus points hadn't been credited to my e-store account and the status of the order was 'processing'. That has been fixed now and the good news is that she said we can keep the duplicate gifts

I rather doubt that we will get duplicates next month -- but we can hope

I have to add that the three times I have had to talk to Ganz -- once about a POTM I registered but didn't get gifts for (he appeared in a swimming pool in my garden and was stuck there!), and twice about e-store orders -- they have been very nice and helpful.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #26

dragon6632 is on a distinguished road

where do you buy the rollarcoaster????????????????
dragon6632 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #27

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dragon6632
where do you buy the rollarcoaster????????????????
Unfortunately we can't buy it.

You get it as a gift if you get the Individual Deluxe Membership (NOT the Family Deluxe Membership).
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #28

comicking is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i was wondering if your pet can ride the rollercoaster
my parents think the estore is a ripoff
comicking is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #29
Gift Trainee

nsturms is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz World Deluxe Account News

I have the family membership with 5 different accounts. My one account which is my daughter. She was just logging on to her account and their was a monthly gift. We knew that the month was not up and she got the same thing. Just letting everyone know that it is happening one the family account too. Everyone have a happy easter!
nsturms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #30
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I wish the Roller Coaster was Kinzpostable because I would love to trade it on the GE to someone who would really like it and in turn get something I'd really like! I only need one
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hailee, pounder, vince730

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: