Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #91
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World Deluxe Account News *UPDATE*

The odds of winning a Quick Draw are rare and not everyone has upgraded to a deluxe account so I doubt WIGEV will be changed.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #92
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Yeah, I got an extra racing helmet/wish token gift as well as an extra roller coaster. I wish we could kinzpost the extra coaster....I would give it to my son. Now what in the world would I do with 2 roller coasters?? lol
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #93
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks for the speedy update! I've seen many members posting that they recieved another box.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #94
Unregistered

I received a third roller coaster, vacation and gift box today on my deluxe account!!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #95
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz World Deluxe Account News

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
The double prize glitch has been fixed.

I just talked to the customer rep who was working on several accounts, including mine, that were stuck in the 'processing' phase.

I received duplicate gift boxes, gold hats and vacation tickets on my 5 family accounts, but the bonus points hadn't been credited to my e-store account and the status of the order was 'processing'. That has been fixed now and the good news is that she said we can keep the duplicate gifts

I rather doubt that we will get duplicates next month -- but we can hope

I have to add that the three times I have had to talk to Ganz -- once about a POTM I registered but didn't get gifts for (he appeared in a swimming pool in my garden and was stuck there!), and twice about e-store orders -- they have been very nice and helpful.
It hasn't been fixed yet
I woke up this morning to find a second gift box, roller coaster, and vacation ticket!
sholyrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #96
Webkinz :)

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

Lucky people who get dups -- sure wish I could be in that group once in a while.
walkingbetty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:04 AM   #97
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info. I’ll have to check to see if I have my vacation. I just bought a membership yesterday but only one gift box so far.

I guess with all those roller coasters everyone could make an amusement park!
PaperButterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:31 AM   #98
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

Two rollarcoasters sound fun! But what happens if Ganz finds out will they take the extra stuff away?
Because I got an extra giftbox.
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #99
Unregistered

Post Re: Webkinz World Deluxe Account News *UPDATE*

me too! I got 2 roller coasters!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #100
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanOfFun
Two rollarcoasters sound fun! But what happens if Ganz finds out will they take the extra stuff away?
Because I got an extra giftbox.
According to CheekyDB's post you get to keep it. I think it would be pretty hard for them to take everything back. Especially if you used your wish token and sold or traded the tradable items.

I don't know where to put my extra roller coaster though. I wish I could mail it.
sholyrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hailee, pounder, vince730

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: