Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 1.88 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2016, 08:27 PM   #91
- Duffy le Cat
Webkinz :)

InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!InterestingKinz is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz World to debut "Webkinz X" This Summer

Fortunately they no longer have the "broken" button glitch. But now I have this annoying blank notice popping up!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2016, 10:40 AM   #92
Lil Kinz
PeanutAB is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope one of the things they change with Webkinz X is bringing back Mazin' Hamsters! That would make the other big changes of Webkinz X totally worth it!
Old 03-17-2016, 12:13 PM   #93
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our ears
nancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our ears

^^ yes mazin hamsters. Sadly I doubt that. they would need more funds to rewrite the program.
Do you guys think they will do anything else big to get new people to play webkinz? Im guessing the webkinz x thing was to keep the old customers, so they wont be so bored, and possibly bring new ones in
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 03-28-2016, 06:39 PM   #94
pupgirl14pet is an unknown quantity at this point

the one thing I don't like webkinz 2 is it is so slow.
pupgirl14pet is offline Female
Old 03-31-2016, 08:01 PM   #95
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

There are things I do like about the newer version BUT I still have things not working, items missing, and I completely agree about the amazing Hamsters!! I LOVED THEM!! I invested $$$ in them and now I can't ever play it again?? Bad marketing on their part.

I feel like the new Webkinz X demands more from players and provides less to us. They want your $$ but certainly are not working fast enough to correct the troubles we have.
tiffsmom is offline Female
Old 04-02-2016, 12:39 AM   #96
Aspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guideAspidistra is a golden guide

This is long and I apologize but it was interesting seeing people talking about this as i was just discussing this today and was pretty upset for these same reasons. I have a way for you to all help get it through Ganz's head that they need to fix the site. I have yet to see everyone on WI band together and really send the point home to Ganz about this. If you're willing to spend an hour or so typing up a customer service mail to them - here's why and here's what:

I had to call the eStore today because our Deluxe account renewed 2 weeks ago and we have yet to get the monthly gift box or the prize for renewal.

I had a very nice, long talk with the young lady who answered. She wasn't the usual one I have spoken to about past issues. I know they do pas on complaints and are sitting right there with the supervisor of Webkinz. I have spoken to him in the past, also

Seeing she was a new person or removed from the history of all "this", I apologized to her and said I knew she most likely got an ear-full from people as it was but I was very fed up as were a lot of us, that things were still broken and not being fixed on Webkinz. It is wonderful the kids are getting things (albeit old prizes to those who have been around a while) but to the adults who have spent money and have it invested, it is past time to get the site fixed. I shared with her that myself and another person in my family are software engineers and CAD developers and one also worked for a massive (capital "M") game company, designing 3-D internet games. In fact we have all talked to someone at Webkinz and offered, for free, to help code the broken items and move this Webkinz X debacle along. It could all be done in a month. Seriously.

What Webkinz continues to do is criminal and lazy. I believe they use the fact it is children to blow this off. Adults wouldn't put up with this. They don't put up with it on game sites or games which adults play. Imagine if FB "broke" and took all the money you'd put into it for almost a year? I have no idea why people are letting Ganz get away with this. You are paying-to-play on Webkinz just as on other game sites and they continue to take the money and not even replace what you paid for already. I understand the business side of it 100%. Webkinz is not caring about the customer side, of which I also am one.

This nice lady lowered her voice and agreed with me. In short, she confirmed that they are not in any hurry, even yet, to fix things and she understood that at this point, those of us who have so lot of money sitting on these accounts are past upset. Her words were, "Yes, at this point it is really ridiculous and I can see if people are fed up" She said she has been a member since 2009

I told her I had hundreds of items that were invisible, gone, broken yet; trunks that were full of eStore clothes but which I could not open and access; I wrote to customer service 9 times asking them to remove these things from the rooms and they haven't yet. One night I went rom by room and made a list of all the things that were still grey bricks, weren't animated, weren't showing and were instead invisible blocks I can't even remove. I wrote the name down when I removed them and tried to guess at what it was if I couldn't see it to remove it. I went to WI and looked the item up, went to the eStore and looked up the price.

I won't put the dollar amount here of what I have broken/not working/gone. This is a shock and a half. It will be for you, too, if you do it. This is what I'm suggesting you to do - this isn't cute little pixels, this is money. It added up. It's in the thousand$. I bet you'd be pretty outraged, too.

I suggest you do, even make a list with the eStore price of the item next to it. Total it up and mail it to Ganz's customer service. Ask for a refund. I promise you if enough do this, even every 2 weeks when they post their "updates" of fixed items, it will start to impact them.
This will show them how much money people have invested in them and how much money we are entitled to be abgry about. Right now they are merely looking at it as there are kids who are unhappy that their rooms load slow or their pets can't have parties and if they give them a few more prizes, they'll be happy. We aren't complaining enough and hitting them in their pocketbook. They will just make more money putting more ads on their site, 3rd party trackers (this is why they want you on facebook - they are making a fortune marketing and selling your info to 3rd parties) We/You need to let them see that you have real money sitting on these accounts - way more than would pay to hire an army of college kids to fix the codes and get their Webkinz X fixed. They need to see the money they had, and what they are losing.

The girl said "they" know it is a mess and a failed mess. It seems they are hoping if enough time goes by, we will forget things or learn to live without and let it go as they can't fix it, don't have the manpower, are overwhelmed by their own failure. I offered there are many ways to fix it quickly, and I see from how they are marketing they do have the money to do so if they wanted to funnel it in that direction.

If you notice, a lot of the eStore things that don't work have been removed from being sold or taken out of the themes they were included in. That's why they are reissuing old prizes and recoloring old items, too - they already exist and work. The reason all the animation stopped was to save resources and when you stop selling an item then you're not going to go fix something when it has a small number of units sold. That's an industry "excuse"

Many companies like Microsoft and Adobe have recently given away very expensive software packages, some totaling several hundred dollars, because they became too old to really bother to tweak and maintain anymore. Newer versions are so much better that they even hope using the older version would entice people to buy the new editions. They gave out free programs or codes for them, and refunded the money to all those who had bought the program originally even if it was 5 years ago. Many companies are doing this as so much had to change this last year online.

I hope my suggestion can be a reasonable thing to you. It was very "zen" to list the items and I have not bought a thing in well over 6 months (Webkinz X came out in June, I believe) When they see that people realize - the adults realize - that all the money they have spent is being casually disregarded and the adults behind the accounts are aware how much money has been spent on purchased items that were taken away and not replaced they will look at it in a different light.

thank you for reading
Old 04-02-2016, 09:18 AM   #97
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind
robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by pupgirl14pet
the one thing I don't like webkinz 2 is it is so slow.
I found there is an open page behind the sign-in If you close it it helps, with my computer, try it and see if it helps.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 04-02-2016, 07:12 PM   #98
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our ears
nancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our earsnancygurl is music to our ears

Responding to Aspidistra

That is a neat idea. I personally didnt invest much of rl money into webkinz, but it does bother me with all of the glitches and what not because it ruins my enjoyment playing. Are there many children that play the game? I am pretty sure, at least here, on WI there are more teen/adults then children. all the kids I know that once played webkinz stopped.
I thought from all the people who stop playing would wake them up to fixing this stuff, but from what you said, it is quite sad that they are giving up on webkinz
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 04-02-2016, 07:43 PM   #99
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

Red face Re: Webkinz World to debut "Webkinz X" This Summer

Aspidistra,

Thank you! You were able to express things I knew must be true as well as provide in-sight I hadn't thought of.

I have been under the assumption that Ganz actually cared about their product and those if us who love Webkinz. I was wrong. I have my own account plus took over my kids accounts when they "Outgrew" them. I enjoy Webkinz, Webkinz News. Ganz eStore, and Webkinz Insider; I have been a Deluxe Member for several years. I look forward to playing after a long stressful day at work. I find it fun and relaxing. BUT the problems have been something that have become dis-concerning. I am giving thought to doing as you suggested. I believe that until Ganz is hit in the wallet they will continue to avoid this issue.

Thank you for taking time to post the information you provided!!!
tiffsmom is offline Female
Old 04-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #100
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind
robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by tiffsmom
Aspidistra,

Thank you! You were able to express things I knew must be true as well as provide in-sight I hadn't thought of.

I have been under the assumption that Ganz actually cared about their product and those if us who love Webkinz. I was wrong. I have my own account plus took over my kids accounts when they "Outgrew" them. I enjoy Webkinz, Webkinz News. Ganz eStore, and Webkinz Insider; I have been a Deluxe Member for several years. I look forward to playing after a long stressful day at work. I find it fun and relaxing. BUT the problems have been something that have become dis-concerning. I am giving thought to doing as you suggested. I believe that until Ganz is hit in the wallet they will continue to avoid this issue.

Thank you for taking time to post the information you provided!!!
Cancel your Deluxe accounts and the money grubbers at Gantz will take notice , I find it more relaxing flying my space fighters in Star Conflict @ Steam free to play and down load, I started with 1 fighter and now I have a fleet of over 40 ships and I'm collecting parts to build a Destroyer, I started at the end of November,the more time you spend doing missions the better !!!
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bob stay strong, darlene is awesome, double d scotland, intp, r.i.p webkinz, terrible update, they ruined it, yolo pants

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: