Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 1.88 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2015, 06:31 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Webkinz World to debut "Webkinz X" This Summer

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World to debut "Webkinz X" This Summer

Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz World may have just celebrated its tenth anniversary, but GANZ has further plans in store for Webkinz World members. A new secret project, titled "Webkinz World X", will be previewed over the coming months and is expected to release this Summer. GANZ has announced that this project will bring "a huge leap forward in the look and feel of the game" while "keeping everything you love" still within Webkinz World. The first preview for Webkinz X was the image included on the left, which is to "play an important part of the new Webkinz X." Stay tuned to Webkinz Newz throughout the coming weeks, as Ganz has promised more sneak peeks and information in the near future.

It is uncertain at this time what kind, and how much of Webkinz World, will be changed. Although this change may be unwelcome by some long term players, especially with so much uncertanty about the changes and direction of this beloved game, it should also bring members some comfort that GANZ appears committed to improving and updating Webkinz World. A welcomed change to the online world of gaming, and what one could consider to be a great sign for a game who has just entered its eleventh year of existence.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2015, 06:53 PM   #2
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz World to debut "Webkinz X" This Summer

Wow, I can't wait to see what Ganz has in store for us. Change can be painful, but I have faith.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 05-04-2015, 07:01 PM   #3
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much MissGnomie for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 05-04-2015, 09:15 PM   #4
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Hmmm, very interesting, and a bit scary. But since we have no choice in the matter, I prefer to be hopeful and excited about some new and wonderful changes!
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 05-05-2015, 02:04 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

This is exciting! I have no idea what it could be. Thanks for the info!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2015, 06:43 AM   #6
ho stole the capers?

SnowQueen13 challenges the impossibleSnowQueen13 challenges the impossible
SnowQueen13 challenges the impossibleSnowQueen13 challenges the impossibleSnowQueen13 challenges the impossible

Hmm... I wonder what this could be... I hope not too much changes. Also, I hope no features leave. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to this.
SnowQueen13 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2015, 10:06 AM   #7
scotlandd

scotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night party
scotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night party

All I am hoping for is maybe Webkinz will change a bit, new things get added, and nothing gets removed, and I hope more for all members, and they stop focusing on Deluxe membership.
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 05-06-2015, 03:55 PM   #8

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I doubt it'll be extreme changes, as they cannot risk irritating folks to the point they stop buying the product. There was too much ire (anger) about the special pets collection that folks would've had to dish out lots of money for digital rare pets to not risk that either.

That said, is it just me or does this look like a Pokeball? Not that I think they'd go that route; however, it just is a bit odd.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:20 PM   #9
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

honestly i dont play as much anymore, I still love to log in and see whats happening though, i really hope that this will bring new life to webkinz again! If it was some major change that made the game really popular again i think i would come back and play a lot again, I think GANZ has to make some good changes to webkinz world soon, hopefully it will be the same webkinz world we know and love, but something that will be a major improvement to the whole site that will make people want to play again.

I have faith in GANZ,. I know they can do it, yes the tenth anniversary is amazing, which kept a lot of old players such as myself coming back again, but we need something new, and hopefully this new project will breathe new life and fun into the game again.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 05-07-2015, 06:26 AM   #10

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

Many people commented on the look of the ball resembling pokemon. I think it looks like a globe, of WW. I hope they bring some of the good things from WF. I also hope they give us a new point of view. I would like to see things from the pets eye level instead of just from above. I can never really see the portraits we get every year, with all the pets. It is nice they are asking for our comments and suggestions now.
Closed

Tags
bob stay strong, darlene is awesome, double d scotland, intp, r.i.p webkinz, terrible update, they ruined it, yolo pants

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: