Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #21
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Communal Challenge for May 7 and 8!

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
Good imagery! Lol
Here's my mental picture: (lol)

"Two and a half......BILLION points!" xD

Click the image to open in full size.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #22

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Wow! What's the point? The info for the challenge is hidden. The goal is unrealistic. The game chosen takes a while to play. The prize is something you can buy in the WShop. I use to enjoy playing the week-end challenge game. Didn't even really mind that the prizes were really not worth the effort. It was fun....but not anymore. Still...I will probably play the game a couple of times this week-end anyway. I hope we will reach the goal, but I won't be surprised if we don't. At least we all can make some KC, which is always good.

Come on, GANZ! Please rethink how you do this game challenge! Make it fun. Not too hard. Reasonable point goal. Prizes that are worth all the time we spend playing the game. Week-ends are for fun and family, not sitting at the computer trying to reach an impossible point goal!

No more ranting today! LOL!!!!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #23
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Wow...they have got to be kidding! First they move it so most ppl don't even know it's back and then expect that many points??? Unreal! I love the game, but don't have tons of time to just sit and play it all weekend....
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #24
Lil Kinz

sleepy202 is on a distinguished road

Hello,
I just got off the telephone with Ganz because when I logged my account in there was no communal contest. The customer service person at Ganz told me they had taken it down because there were problems. He also told me he did not know when it would return.
sleepy202 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:45 PM   #25
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Talking Re: Webkinz World Communal Challenge for May 7 and 8!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Here's my mental picture: (lol)

"Two and a half......BILLION points!" xD

Click the image to open in full size.
LOL!! I'm going to see Dr.Evil everytime I look at the meter this weekend!
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #26
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I love this game too and I will help out as much as I can.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:39 PM   #27

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

This is my game!!!! I'll be playing a lot.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:17 AM   #28
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
I don't think anyone in Ganz is deliberately sabotaging the Communal Game- I think there's just too many programmers with their fingers in the pie, one person sets up the coding that determines the goal, someone else fiddles with the placement of links and disappears the notification and NO ONE has the job of noticing how often the goal fails to be met and investigating WHY.

It's usually a mistake to attribute to malice anything that can adequately be explained by stupidity.
I too think someone made a mistake on this one. I don't think they set the goal in the billions since the very first Communal Challenge when they admitted later they'd set it too high. I like this game, but to reach 2 billion points is unreasonable.
View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
Not only is the goal set WAY too high, but it's not even advertised. It's hard to find the link to even register to participate. If it weren't for WI, I wouldn't even know the challenge is back again.
I agree completely. Without a button anymore for the Challenge, how are people supposed to know it's back again? Until I saw here at WI that Challenges were going again, I thought the ad for it at 'Contact Us' was just a leftover mistake -- ike one of the games they retired but continued advertising for a long time.
View Post Originally Posted by sleepy202
Hello,
I just got off the telephone with Ganz because when I logged my account in there was no communal contest. The customer service person at Ganz told me they had taken it down because there were problems. He also told me he did not know when it would return.
Though I got a white screen instead of the CC an hour ago, I was able to open it to enter just now at 4am EST on my Euro account. I clicked 'Enter', played a round, and now am showing as "entered in the competition" -- so it seems to still be up and going.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:29 AM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

Hmmm, I didn't know the challenges were back either....I'll check my various accounts and see if there's a button. Seems a bit unrealistic but if everyone tries then maybe it is attainable-wi is all about team work for the good of all.
Hi, Webcats, how is the poor kitty?
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #30

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by sleepy202
Hello,
If there isn't supposed to be a challenge this week, why couldn't they have left the "no contest this week" sign up? That way we would know for sure. From what you were told, sleepy202, I'm guessing Ganz doesn't even know we can see the communal challenge page again.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: