Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz World Closed for Repairs, Friday Afternoon *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Closed for Repairs, Friday Afternoon *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Just before 1:30pm Eastern Time today we started getting reports that players were getting kicked out of Webkinz World and were unable to log back on. Now, at 2:15pm Eastern Time, Ganz has released the following statement:

"Webkinz World is currently experiencing some problems logging in users. We are currently fixing the problem. Please be patient as we work to get Webkinz World back up and running. Thank you for your patience! --Your Furry Friends at Webkinz World"

We don't yet know what the reason for this maintenance is, or how long it will last, but as soon as that information is revealed, we will bring it to you here.

UPDATE: 3:08pm Eastern Time, Servers are back up!

The statement on the left was posted at 2:15 Eastern Time.
It was changed to the one on the right about five minutes later.
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World Closed for Repairs, Friday, November 5

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Closed for Repairs, Friday, November 5

severs are down
Thanks FIA! I thought it was my computer! Any idea how long?
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz World Closed for Repairs, Friday Afternoon

i wonder why????????
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #4

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Glad Ganz was kind enough to post an announcement. Wish they could also provide a timeframe, but at least we know they are aware and working on it. Thanks FIA
Draconia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I was just going to try to get some of my dailies done, so I'm glad it's not just me! Although I can't even get into the customer service area, so I'm wondering if it's all down right now?
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #6

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Webkinz World Closed for Repairs, Friday Afternoon

awww so not fair i was fixing to log on, i wonder what's wrong i hope they will fix it soon. and i thought they were doing it yesterday myabe they have anither error.
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #7

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks FIA for the info. The first time Ganz actually uses the Newz, to let us know something, and I don't look there! I have been trying at least 45 mins. to log on.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #8
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

For those of us in Asia, at least those of us at EST +10, west of Japan, we had no WW access from our 10am-5:45pm. Much longer than even Ganz had stated. Then we had a short window of access - and lost access again - long before our 11:30pm (when the problem is said to have begun). We didn't notice anything new after the maintenance earlier (except those mazin mall balls).
It's well after midhnight here, and we can't wait up any longer to squeeze in dailies.
Goodnight y'all.
Banks

Hope NA WI'ers can at least enjoy their Friday evening.
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #9
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Thanks FIA for the info. The first time Ganz actually uses the Newz, to let us know something, and I don't look there! I have been trying at least 45 mins. to log on.
I didn't even think to look in the News, but there it is , just like you said. Thanks!
jw5436 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Thanks FIA!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: