Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #31
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz World Closed for Maintenance, Wednesday Morning

what??? again!?!?
whats happend to ganz??

and after the maintenance, i did not see any something new!!! oh ganz!!! for what you do this?
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 08:57 AM   #32
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Rollingfur...the Mazin Hamsters was a MASSIVE undertaking. It is HUGE in the spectrum of gaming. A totally 3D environment PLUS they have brought them out to the 2D...That is HUGE!!
If you are waiting for some humongous Webkinz World Alteration, this would be the one.
That was huge, I just thought that it would be closed for hours for the large update. You are right that it was huge in the scale of things, thank you for reminding me. I can't wait for all the new stuff today!!!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #33

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OOOO, Holiday stuff and MAYBE snow in our yards, though that doesn't usually happen until after Thanksgiving and that is still 2 weeks away
WOW Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away!! That means Christmas is 6 weeks away! I better get going, in real life, that is. In WW I am still decorating my Halloween yards and pet rooms! Can we say BEHIND ON SOME STUFF!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #34

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I really hope they fix the problem of not being able to see what you get when you adopt a new pet!!! I don't know if it is fixed for some, but I STILL have to keep track of what I already have to see what might be added to my dock. Not the fun part of adding a new addition.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #35
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh I hear THAT!! I have a pile of stuff in my dock and I hate not knowing for sure what was added when I adopt a new pet I agree 100%
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #36
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

9 AM - WW still down. anyone know what the longest time WW was down for maintenance?
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #37
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Ganz, please go back to nightly maintenance if it will stop these abrupt morning closings of WW.................I'll gladly go back to the way it was.

Well, I did forget that Wednesday is a usual "maintenance morning" day.............it just seems like we are waking up to this more and more since they stopped doing it nightly.

Last edited by Robmomm; 11-10-2010 at 09:06 AM..
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #38

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

This is taking forever and I have to leave soon...
I wonder what their doing that is taking forever?
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #39
Unregistered

This is why every Webkinz retailer says that Webkinz purchases have gone way down...their website and customer service are extremely poor compared to what else is out there. And to kids in school, some are lucky to visit the site daily when it is going down every morning. People are simply fed up!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #40

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

What ever happened to 24 hour webkinz!

This is the 3rd or 4th time this week it's been down.
frogwoman09 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: