Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #11
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz World Closed for Maintenance, Wednesday Morning

oh come on this is ridiculous why do they keep doing that?
I wouldn't be so mad if they didn't announce they won't do any more unscheduled maintenance
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #12
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

If it was your business, and you wanted to keep customers happy and excited about your product, you would advertise that you were making a maintenance or upgrade and tell the customers the wonderful new things they will have after you are finished.

I don't know why Ganz does not understand this ... and keep a mystery about when they will do maintenance and what they are doing.
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #13

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

6 a.m. E.T.?? I don't think so! Try again! I have been up since 4:30 central time and it was down when I got up also! I would like to know exactly what the definition of "shortly" is in real time, I understand that in KT it obviously means hours.

View Post Originally Posted by mrsumo
If it was your business, and you wanted to keep customers happy and excited about your product, you would advertise that you were making a maintenance or upgrade and tell the customers the wonderful new things they will have after you are finished.

I don't know why Ganz does not understand this ... and keep a mystery about when they will do maintenance and what they are doing.
Isn't it obvious Ganz can run their business anyway they see fit and get by with it and we all just keep allowing them to do so. We complain and whine and then just keep dishing out the $$$ and coming back for more of the same poor service. Why should they listen to their customers or care what we want?

Last edited by Linduh; 11-10-2010 at 08:21 AM..
Linduh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:22 AM   #14

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

This is soooo annoying!!!!
mommy-o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:22 AM   #15
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Hopefully they be done with whatever there doing by the time I get home from school. LOL I wonder what there up to anyway? I got the new estore pet last night and I really want to put on my account before I have to leave..Oh well, I guess I well have to wait. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:23 AM   #16

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Every morning lately. I like to do a job at 7:30, 3:30 and 11:30 now I can't get all 3 in again.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #17

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I don't like it how they do the maintenance in the morning because lots of kids go to school. So they don't get a chance to get on Webkinz before they leave.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:25 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Getting angry about maintenance does not do any good Just wait it out. It will be back up, it ALWAYS is.
Now about the previous maintenance...since they announced the 24/7 open play, they have had trouble. My thinking is I would rather they address the issues than to keep the site running full bore until it just runs itself out.
I think it is WAY better having a tech keeping an eye on it than it is going on and on without someone caring.
Issues begin and they usually get WORSE, they don't resolve themselves. That is why the maintenance.
In about a year's time when ALL of the bugs are worked out we MAY have a seamless 24/7 but for now...we just wait it out patiently.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #19
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of holidays coming up. Maybe maintenance and upgrades for those. I'm just checking back every now and then and keeping busy in the meantime.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #20
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

I don't have a problem with maintenance but I wish they would go back to doing it in the middle of the night when no one cared anyway. Is agravating to have it being done in the morning now.
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: