Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz World Closed for Maintenance, Wednesday Morning

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Closed for Maintenance, Wednesday Morning

Click the image to open in full size.Around 7am Eastern Time Wednesday Morning Webkinz World went down for maintenance. A message at the top of the log on page says that the site "will be back soon".

At this point we don't know if Ganz is making changes to the site, or if they are just doing some unscheduled maintenance. As soon as we know more, we will bring that information to you here.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Closed for Maintenance, Wednesday Morning

Timing is awful again. Many people do their webkinz dailies first thing in the morning. Maybe they are having some problems and can't help it. If they planned it though, this is poor planning.
sherylbeach is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Yeah, I wonder what their doing!! I hope it comes back up soon.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #4
Unregistered

So much for "available 24 hours a day". Watta joke!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #5
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

They have been off-line for about 3 hours now ... I am growing impatient ... I have some gardening to get done.
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Think there will be something new in the W-shop? All that was left after Halloween was the wallpaper cabinet and it was looking lonely

Hope it's back up very soon...
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #7
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got up at 4:50 this morning, and am on Central time. They were down when I got up, so they have been down for a long time. It seems to me that regardless of the announcement they made about maintenance, they are still closing it down, almost as much as they were before the announcement. At least when it went down every night, we knew it was going to happen and we expected it. Now, it is hit or miss, and we are, once again, getting kicked out of games. Last time it went down, I had just gotten 148 on Jumbleberry Fields, and it went down right before it awarded me my berries!
upsetness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mrsumo
They have been off-line for about 3 hours now ... I am growing impatient ... I have some gardening to get done.
That is a good sign
It is the second Wednesday so it could well be a major maintenance. The others were obviously to correct known issues. Things to expect this maintenance:

New Wheel of Wow
New W-Tales chapter
New Miss Plumpy's Advice
New Fun Stuff
Possibly new mazes (they have been advertising all week that we will see new mazes every week)
Fixes to Kinzpost, mazes and prize distribution.
MAYBE that new Superbed.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #9
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

WW is still down. I hope they actually added something new because I am not a happy camper right now.
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #10

nico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i wish i knew what their doing
nico14 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: