Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #71
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz World Closed for Maintenance, Monday Morning *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mom2girls
Ok, I found one new thing and I don't like it at all! When I did my forest stuff and took a picture of a zum it told me I "wasn't awarded any zummies since my collection was full" I have found all of the lazy zums, but in the past it would still give me one or two zummies for finding one. I feel robbed.....

"

Wow - thank you mom2girls for the information! I hope that Zummies change is not permanent
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #72
Unregistered

You need to check your zummies amount and make sure they are not all full at 100 each. You'll need to spend some and then next time you'll receive the proper amount of zummies when taking a picture. It has nothing to do with having found all the lazy zums.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

I can't find anything new and I still can't get kinz post to work!

Ok, I found one new thing and I don't like it at all! When I did my forest stuff and took a picture of a zum it told me I "wasn't awarded any zummies since my collection was full" I have found all of the lazy zums, but in the past it would still give me one or two zummies for finding one. I feel robbed.....

Oh, and I found an ad for mazin hampsters that says "new mazes every week"
I already saw that ad yesterday
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #74

kristew95062 has a spectacular aura about

Boy you guys are on it ...I was just going to say it's working and you already posted it...WOW
kristew95062 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:30 PM   #75

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't find anything new and I still can't get kinz post to work!

Oh, and I found an ad for mazin hampsters that says "new mazes every week"
I have had this happen, and I think I have figured it out:

Whenever you find a zum, you are awarded 3 zummies. The colors seem to be random. However, if you already have 100 of any color, you cannot get any more of that color. So even if you have 100, 100, 100, and 98, you might not get any more zummies that time.

I tested this by buying prizes with my zummies. Now that all four color totals are under 100, I am once again awarded zummies every time I find a zum.

Hope this helps!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #76
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

well...i guess they should go back to nightly maintenance....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #77
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I have had this happen, and I think I have figured it out:

Whenever you find a zum, you are awarded 3 zummies. The colors seem to be random. However, if you already have 100 of any color, you cannot get any more of that color. So even if you have 100, 100, 100, and 98, you might not get any more zummies that time.

I tested this by buying prizes with my zummies. Now that all four color totals are under 100, I am once again awarded zummies every time I find a zum.

Hope this helps!
Thank you this is very helpful!!!!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #78
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Why do they even bother announcing maintenance?

They just pull the site down whenever it suits them anyway. This morning I got booted out of my JumbleBerry game so I guess there goes my chance for this today.

Last edited by likmfurry; 11-08-2010 at 02:13 PM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #79

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=mollee84;21263558]I have had this happen, and I think I have figured it out:

Hope this helps

Thanks so much for the info, I checked and 3 of mine were full at 100. I guess I had better spend them, now the question is what to get, I have enough of every color to get anything I want. I can't decide between the pond, fountain or the new slide!
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #80
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
well...i guess they should go back to nightly maintenance....
Yes, Lemony, I agree. For a site that wasn't going to be down for maintenance anymore, they sure are having a lot of maintenance!
doodlebug72898 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: