Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 12:26 AM   #21
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WW back up...

Ugg.. Hopefully it'll be there in the morning for you! Well I have to go lay down... this horrible cold kills me if I'm upright at all! I'm hoping I'll be able to go trick or treating with hubby and the kids tomorrow, but I'm thinking I'll still be in bed and maybe at the dr (can't take any over the counter stuff since I have a heart condition).
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 12:31 AM   #22
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
No gift here either and my kinzstyle bag is freakin GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh dang it!!!
my contact at Ganz says that you can get it back. call them and explain. they gave frog items back that people didn't get. I bet it will be there though when you log back on. clear your cookies, cache and history, and change your password.

---------- geminilouise added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

which one of your guys got on ww now? I can't get on.

does anyone know why they took most of the Halloween items away so early? boo hoo!

Last edited by geminilouise; 10-31-2007 at 12:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-31-2007, 12:33 AM   #23
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
Ugg.. Hopefully it'll be there in the morning for you! Well I have to go lay down... this horrible cold kills me if I'm upright at all! I'm hoping I'll be able to go trick or treating with hubby and the kids tomorrow, but I'm thinking I'll still be in bed and maybe at the dr (can't take any over the counter stuff since I have a heart condition).
Sorry you're sick.I had a bronchial infection a few weeks ago and I to cant take over the counter meds (thyroid disease).I hope you feel better soon
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2007, 12:34 AM   #24
Gift Guru

sodgoddess is on a distinguished road

mine was just on my dock... I went to my sons account and the servers are to busy! I didn't even put my gift in my room so I don't even know what is in it yet!
Old 10-31-2007, 12:35 AM   #25
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by geminilouise
my contact at Ganz says that you can get it back. call them and explain. they gave frog items back that people didn't get. I bet it will be there though when you log back on. clear your cookies, cache and history, and change your password.

---------- geminilouise added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

which one of your guys got on ww now? I can't get on.

does anyone know why they took most of the Halloween items away so early? boo hoo!
I have contacted them every time I've lost something and I just get a "use at your own risk" answer

I cant log on either....hasnt been a good WW day I know that lol
Old 10-31-2007, 12:37 AM   #26
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Sorry you're sick.I had a bronchial infection a few weeks ago and I to cant take over the counter meds (thyroid disease).I hope you feel better soon
Isn't it just so *fun*? But at least it puts the pharmacist to work when they have to mix up strange multi-liquid concoctions when I have a bad cold! Just finished taking my heart meds and off to sleep!
Old 10-31-2007, 12:40 AM   #27
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
Isn't it just so *fun*? But at least it puts the pharmacist to work when they have to mix up strange multi-liquid concoctions when I have a bad cold! Just finished taking my heart meds and off to sleep!
LOL!! The people at my pharmacy know me by name.I get 5 different meds filled a month plus I catch every cold and crud that goes around so Im back to get more yucky meds.....they're like.." Oh Tammy ****....I have yours right here.." LOL
Old 10-31-2007, 01:06 AM   #28
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

I have contacted them every time I've lost something and I just get a "use at your own risk" answer

I cant log on either....hasnt been a good WW day I know that lol
so sorry to hear that. what number did you call? I know it says it won't take voice mail, but it will. then you should get a customer number. The guy I have talked to 4 times calls me back in 1-2 days.

---------- geminilouise added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Hey folks!

you know the picture on the Webkinz opening page? I got that cute blue spider bag with red eyes! I can't ge it out of the dock though. and now, WW is down again. ugghhhh

Last edited by geminilouise; 10-31-2007 at 01:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-31-2007, 11:59 AM   #29
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

I have an army of meds now... here's hoping they do the trick... I swigged a lot of listerine before going so I wasn't that congested there, but now that it's worn off I'm a wreck again.. here's hoping it's miraculous enough to let me trick or treat with the kids in another 5 1/2 hrs!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: