Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #81
Webkinz :)
lugwee has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz World Arcade Features New Game - Hoppy Little Rockets

View Post Originally Posted by Skyscraper
Am I the only one who think sthis is just like doodle jump? If they make this an iPhone app, it would be like webkinz jump or something hhahahahha XD I LOVEEE ITTT
dude i was thinking the same thing! and i was hoping they would make it an app so it can b a change from doodle jump lol
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #82
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Can this trophy be traded/Kinzposted?
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #83

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I am wondering if there is something after the trophy- like when I made it past the moon a message to told me to keep going. I did but finally lost and got this message:
Click the image to open in full size.

But, right after that the message said that I had one a souvenir from going past the moon and it was the trophy- which I LOVE.

But seriously, do you think there could be something bigger to win or something???
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #84
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I am wondering if there is something after the trophy- like when I made it past the moon a message to told me to keep going. I did but finally lost and got this message:

But, right after that the message said that I had one a souvenir from going past the moon and it was the trophy- which I LOVE.

But seriously, do you think there could be something bigger to win or something???
There is nothing more to win. It tells you to keep going because you still have the chance to increase your score and KinzCash.

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Can this trophy be traded/Kinzposted?
No, it can't.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #85
Banned
Basketball505 is on a distinguished road

yay I love new games!
Basketball505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #86
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

That is awesome, congrats and thanks for sharing!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #87
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Click the image to open in full size.

Somebody help I got this same message and lost after passing the moon. But I didn't receive the trophy.
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:19 PM   #88

mmaikisch is on a distinguished road

I won the trophy!!! My pet can go into the rocket and "blast off" (it has a spring on the bottom and, once your pet is in it it springs up and down). What an awesome trophy.
mmaikisch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:03 AM   #89

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I made it about 5 minutes past the moon........it is all green and glowy up there and I am wondering if it goes on forever like real space. I don't think there is a final destination
I got to the moon twice on my main account but I only won 1 rocketship...i hope it isn't one per account
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:38 AM   #90
Diabetes Awareness
SingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Orca12296
Somebody help I got this same message and lost after passing the moon. But I didn't receive the trophy.
Did you get the message that you made it to the moon? If so, try logging out and back in. I had to do that to get mine.

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I made it about 5 minutes past the moon........it is all green and glowy up there and I am wondering if it goes on forever like real space. I don't think there is a final destination
I got to the moon twice on my main account but I only won 1 rocketship...i hope it isn't one per account
It is one per account. It says so in the game instructions.
SingerGirl777 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: