Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #61
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz World Arcade Features New Game - Hoppy Little Rockets

View Post Originally Posted by catsrfun2
The "trophy" is animated by bouncing up and down just like the rocket in the game! It is really cool! There is a tagline I got and I got the trophy around 10,000 points. The sky will keep getting darker as you go up and eventually will be black. Pretty soon after that you'll start seeing the moon. To get the prize you have to see the WHOLE moon. Then a message will pop up saying you made it to the moon, keep going. If you crash after you see the message, it's ok you'll get the prize.
One note, I had to log out and back in to see the rocket in my dock.
I think this game definitely should be made for iphone!
Did you get any badges???
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 07:18 PM   #62
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz World Arcade Features New Game - Hoppy Little Rockets

Thanx Webberlily & Lemony for all the news about a new game in WW. I tried it & it's fun to play even tho I didn't do very well.

Congrats to charlesthefourthr] for being the first WI to win the trophy. It looks awesome. I def want to get one. Also, congrats for making the Front Page too.
uzeeClick the image to open in full size.
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/ugly_wicked_old_witch_on_her_broomstick_with_bats_and_happy_halloween_text_0521-1010-1413-0907_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #63
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

One of us made it past the moon but did not win the trophy. I wonder if you need those 10,000 points, in addition to seeing the moon, to get the trophy.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #64
ladeybuggy
ladeybuggy is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by footie
I have tried on Firefox and chrome and can't get into the game.
Weird I always use chrome and it worked fine for me... maybe use this link to get to it:
Welcome to Webkinz

hope it helps plus this is a kinda dumb (yet very addicting) version of doodle jump..... ........

( as if i'm not already addicted enough... P.S. i'm not stupid just crazy....... LOL
ladeybuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #65

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

I DID IT TOO!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE ROCKET SHIP IN THE ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck with Pengy

View Post Originally Posted by dogkat13
Did you get any badges???
You get a badge as well...very cool

Chuck and Pengy
Attached Images
File Type: jpgRocket 3.JPG (79.2 KB, 17 views)
TurtleChuck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #66
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Well, my son just played again. Got past the moon. Had over 11,000 points. It said So Close, and then it popped up that he had won aprize. Only nothing is in his dock. Luckily he logged out and in again and it was there. Whew! No to get him to get me one!
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #67
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

Took me a while longer. I was at 11988 before I saw the message.
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #68
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I saw the entire moon and got almost over 11,000 points,
and I didn't get a trophy..I even logged out and back into my account.
: (
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #69
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I played this game once and was not impressed. It took forever and I was very bored by the time I reached 3,000 points. Once I finally started seeing the balloons and the things you have to avoid, the sky suddenly became devoid of chickens and there was nothing to bounce on! Everyone else seems to love this new game........am I the only one who doesn't?

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:14 PM   #70
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i've played it twice, it's epic! how many points do you averagly need to win the game though?
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: