Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #51
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz World Arcade Features New Game - Hoppy Little Rockets

Congrats to charlestheforth w/ the new trophy!!! How is the trophy animated? & I'm wondering what your score was? my high score is 6700 (approx) so I'm wondering how far I got. Great job
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

mickeymouse2199 is on a distinguished road

it wont work for me any suggestions
mickeymouse2199 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:52 PM   #53
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Congrats to charlestheforth w/ the new trophy!!! How is the trophy animated? & I'm wondering what your score was? my high score is 6700 (approx) so I'm wondering how far I got. Great job
I've heard that someone got their trophy at around 10,000 points. You were over halfway there.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:59 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness

mickeymouse2199 is on a distinguished road

anyone want to help me... i really want to play... how long should it take to load...
mickeymouse2199 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #55

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Clear your cache mickey, I had to do that to get it to work too.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #56
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

AWESOME trophy!!!!!!! i am not very good at these kind of games for some reason but CONGRATZ!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #57

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Wow, this was one of the easiest trophies to get! The fourth time I played it, I got it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #58
purplesteve6

purplesteve6 will become famous soon enough

Got the trophy on my 3rd try. On my second, I had the whole moon in frame before I crashed!
purplesteve6 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #59
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This is great! I can't wait to play it!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #60
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

The "trophy" is animated by bouncing up and down just like the rocket in the game! It is really cool! There is a tagline I got and I got the trophy around 10,000 points. The sky will keep getting darker as you go up and eventually will be black. Pretty soon after that you'll start seeing the moon. To get the prize you have to see the WHOLE moon. Then a message will pop up saying you made it to the moon, keep going. If you crash after you see the message, it's ok you'll get the prize.
One note, I had to log out and back in to see the rocket in my dock.
I think this game definitely should be made for iphone!
catsrfun2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: