Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

Just played on 4 accounts. Got 1 goal and at the end of the game nothing came up and the goalie was just standing there. Had to logout and lost the KC. Also had to restart computer on each account, because all I was getting was PLEASE WAIT. I know it's not my computer. I have a new Mac, that's only 3 weeks old and hi speed internet. Is anyone else having problems with the PLEASE WAIT and it freezing up? I no longer do Quizzey's Blast, because after I click on it, the wheel comes up but nothing else. It's so frustrating.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #82

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Where is it? I cannot seem to find it....
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #83
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I am totally loving this game. I played on all my accounts and have won the following items. Light Blue Jersey, Yellow and Green, Grey and Black, 2 pairs of black shorts, white shorts and the Goal net. I also got the following badge on a few accounts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSoccer Badge.jpg (173.9 KB, 24 views)
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #84
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Just played on 4 accounts. Got 1 goal and at the end of the game nothing came up and the goalie was just standing there. Had to logout and lost the KC. Also had to restart computer on each account, because all I was getting was PLEASE WAIT. I know it's not my computer. I have a new Mac, that's only 3 weeks old and hi speed internet. Is anyone else having problems with the PLEASE WAIT and it freezing up? I no longer do Quizzey's Blast, because after I click on it, the wheel comes up but nothing else. It's so frustrating.
The please waits have been going on for a while now. I've been having problems since the last update. My only work around it is to use Firefox. My other browsers (IE & Chrome) just are not responding in WW at all.

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
I am totally loving this game. I played on all my accounts and have won the following items. Light Blue Jersey, Yellow and Green, Grey and Black, 2 pairs of black shorts, white shorts and the Goal net. I also got the following badge on a few accounts.
Holi Canoli! You are doing awesome - share your strategies - puh-leaze!!!!!!!!
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #85

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Tennisstar, you'll find it under Today's Activities, just click on daily activities tab!

I've done 3 accounts and there's deffinitely a learning curve! First one, I did not score and did not get a badge. Second one, I scored once, got 20KC and the badge. Third account I got 3 goals and received the soccer goal, but no badge...looks like it's random.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #86
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

This game is impossible.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #87
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

This is how you beat the game.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a picture guide. Aim for the stitches to the inside of the left goal post. Beth1775 had a great idea to use a nail file to line up your shot. Any straight edge would work. Keep your speed low. You want to click so there is NO color at all. The kangaroo jumps fast so you want the ball to go by her after she jumps.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #88
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

No Goal for me yet, but I totally want the Kangaroo goalie's soccer outfit, I want them to sell it a PJ's!!!
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #89
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am finding it very difficult to aim. The arrow goes faster than the meter on token balloon dartz!!

They should have instructions before you start the game. By the time you figure out what to do, your time is up!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #90

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

this game is to difficult for kids...
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: