Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #521
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I finally got the world cup soccer ball! Woohoo!!! And I didn't need 5 goals to get it.
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #522
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by leahsmom
I finally got the world cup soccer ball! Woohoo!!! And I didn't need 5 goals to get it.
Congrats on winning the ball!!!! It is very cute isn't it? I just wish the webbies could kick it. That would be so cute CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #523
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I need 3 more jerseys to have all of them. Today I broke my 2 goal streak and got 4 goals and white soccer shorts which I didn't have.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:51 PM   #524
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

There's a glitch on some of my accts:

It says "backend error...exiting" and leaves the SC.

This still allows you to go later, but it doesn't work.

Jessamineg
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #525
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

I finally got 5 goals on 1 account today!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #526
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
Wow! Awesome job! I have only done that once.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #527
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
Wowee, that rocks! It's hard enough getting 3, but 5 is great - good for you!

I have gotten 5 once too and I know how great it feels - I was all .
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #528
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Well, it looks like Sunday is the last day for the Soccer Challenge. It's tied to the final game of World Cup today. I've checked tomorrow's activities on my Asia account and it's not there. I will miss it. Although I wasn't very good at it, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully we will see it back soon as an hourly. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #529
e love
Webkinz :)

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

So sad to see it go. I still never got my net ...
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #530
I live for pie

Red face Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I can't find where it is! I've looked every where, but I still can't find it!!!

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: