Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #501
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by trity
This is the 4th day in a row that i did'nt recieved my prize. At first, i did'nt mind because i only scored 2 goals per day so, without kc i can live, but now i scored 4 goals and i should have been rewarded with a prize. The screen just remain green and if i try to close the window it's says that if i live the game i wont be awarded and i can't play another game on that day.
You think i should try with other broweser than ie 8? This ever happened to someone before?
My games have also been freezing using Firefox. It I wait long enough (about 4 minutes) then I am usually awarded my prize.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #502
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

I have 4 different accts I'm playing on, because I'm the only person in my fam who ever gets a prize. So I have only 7 more prizes to get!!! I've been getting duplicates now...and when my mom sent me a prize, it disappeared...never showed up...

jessamineg

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Maybe that is true for you, but the programming has a random factor that is obvious when I play the game on 11 accounts. Sometimes (perhaps it is dependent on the server or on the randomness of the programming) the goalie will catch every ball, and it has nothing to do with my "focus". She catches the ball no matter what on one account; and then I can go to another account and shoot it the exact same way and she will miss every ball!
I have discovered a couple different things (I'd call them pointers...)that might help:

• Point the arrow on the side the goalie is not closer to, but not tooooo far over.
  • Use a "light blue" power level...she's less likely to catch it.
  • DON'T try to concentrate, it stresses you out and makes you more likely to mess up. If you stay calm (yes, I can do this. Think calm) you're more likely to succeed.
Hope these help....

Jessamineg

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbell52
I can't seem to get more than 1 goal. Got any tips to share? Congrats on all your winnings.
Try reading my above tips...they might help.

Hope so..
Jessamineg

Last edited by jessamineg; 06-28-2010 at 11:03 AM..
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #503
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jessamineg
I have 4 different accts I'm playing on, because I'm the only person in my fam who ever gets a prize. So I have only 7 more prizes to get!!! I've been getting duplicates now...and when my mom sent me a prize, it disappeared...never showed up...

jessamineg

I have discovered a couple different things (I'd call them pointers...)that might help:

• Point the arrow on the side the goalie is not closer to, but not tooooo far over.
  • Use a "light blue" power level...she's less likely to catch it.
  • DON'T try to concentrate, it stresses you out and makes you more likely to mess up. If you stay calm (yes, I can do this. Think calm) you're more likely to succeed.
Hope these help....

Jessamineg

Try reading my above tips...they might help.

Hope so..
Jessamineg
Thanks for the help. I find that the same power levels don't work on different accounts. On one account, I almost always have to shoot with yellow power so the goalie doesn't catch it; on another account she will always catch it if it is in the yellow region and I need to shoot with the power between the blue-green and yellow-green area. Sometimes it varies from day to day and I have to adjust which power I use on which account (it also varies depending on where the arrow is pointing). I am very analytical and pay close attention to everything that is going on (where the arrow is pointing and where the power meter needs to be). I have my computer set up where I have an old Crayola Circle Maker (clear yellow plastic) set to about 43 degrees (it's like 2 6-inch rulers on a hinge) and I use the exact same window and Circle Maker set-up to align the arrow for each account and then I do the accounts one right after the other.

For the past 2 weeks, I have been able to score 3 or more goals every day on 8 - 11 of my family's 11 accounts. So, I am doing okay!
Old 06-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #504
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

How do you tell what server your accounts are on?
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #505
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Today for the first time ever, I got more than 2 goals (I got three today) and won the yellow and green soccer shirt. Hooray! I was thinking I might never win a single prize at this game.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #506
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
How do you tell what server your accounts are on?

If you are using Firefox, it will say something like "transferring data from wapi12.webkinz.com" on the bottom of the browser window. Your server number is the number after "wapi".

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
Today for the first time ever, I got more than 2 goals (I got three today) and won the yellow and green soccer shirt. Hooray! I was thinking I might never win a single prize at this game.

Nickelcat

Congrats on winning a soccer shirt!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #507
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I LOVE this Game! Minus that dramatic kangaroo. It really erks me when she makes a dramatic fall when you kick the ball right to her. Its like dude, just catch it!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #508
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

If you are using Firefox, it will say something like "transferring data from wapi12.webkinz.com" on the bottom of the browser window. Your server number is the number after "wapi".

Congrats on winning a soccer shirt!
Thanks! I just hope I can do this more than once!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #509
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
I LOVE this Game! Minus that dramatic kangaroo. It really erks me when she makes a dramatic fall when you kick the ball right to her. Its like dude, just catch it!
Yeah, but it's kind of funny when you kick it right next to her and she dives and misses it.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #510
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

First time ever making all 5 goals, I got a red and gold soccer shirt. I was only going for 3 goals but 5 will do .
BlazingAces is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: