Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #491
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I think the game has gotten no harder actually. It's just some days you seem to focus easier and other days, forget about it

Maybe that is true for you, but the programming has a random factor that is obvious when I play the game on 11 accounts. Sometimes (perhaps it is dependent on the server or on the randomness of the programming) the goalie will catch every ball, and it has nothing to do with my "focus". She catches the ball no matter what on one account; and then I can go to another account and shoot it the exact same way and she will miss every ball!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 12:32 PM   #492
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Maybe that is true for you, but the programming has a random factor that is obvious when I play the game on 11 accounts. Sometimes (perhaps it is dependent on the server or on the randomness of the programming) the goalie will catch every ball, and it has nothing to do with my "focus". She catches the ball no matter what on one account; and then I can go to another account and shoot it the exact same way and she will miss every ball!
I play on about 11 accounts everyday too. I agree there is some randomness, but maybe it can be explained with a slight degree of difference in the shot that only the program can detect but not our eye. If it's true for me that the game is no harder but you don't agree, how does that work exactly?
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #493
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I play on about 11 accounts everyday too. I agree there is some randomness, but maybe it can be explained with a slight degree of difference in the shot that only the program can detect but not our eye. If it's true for me that the game is no harder but you don't agree, how does that work exactly?
You have luckier accounts.

It is called "randomness"!! On my accounts on servers 3, 5 & 10, the goalie catches the ball more often than on my accounts on servers 11 and 12 (which I have won prizes for the last 9 days, consistently). I believe that there is part of the programming that tells the goalie to catch the ball for certain shots perhaps a certain percentage of the time; but I also believe that this percentage is higher for some accounts than others (perhaps it is dependent on the server, or on the time of day, or perhaps the percentage is set up when you enter the game; but any way the accounts on some servers are luckier than others).
Old 06-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #494
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

You have luckier accounts.

It is called "randomness"!! On my accounts on servers 3, 5 & 10, the goalie catches the ball more often than on my accounts on servers 11 and 12 (which I have won prizes for the last 9 days, consistently). I believe that there is part of the programming that tells the goalie to catch the ball for certain shots perhaps a certain percentage of the time; but I also believe that this percentage is higher for some accounts than others (perhaps it is dependent on the server, or on the time of day, or perhaps the percentage is set up when you enter the game; but any way the accounts on some servers are luckier than others).
I see where you're going with this now. I hope we can agree to respectfully disagree I have enough accounts on enough different servers to not agree with your theory based on personal experience. What could possibly cause one server to be "luckier" than another server? short of a complete different game with different parameters. This game becomes very sub-conscious after you play it a while, meaning your sub-conscious kicks in and takes over, much like driving does after you master it. Sometimes when you think too hard about what you're doing, or believe that the game is harder than it used to be - it is
Old 06-27-2010, 02:14 PM   #495
Coolhtw

HSophie has a spectacular aura about

I also won the time taker badge. I think it's for shooting with less than 3 seconds on the clock, or maybe for running out of time (I did both accidentally the time that I got the badge).

By the way (kind of), I've never been able to score a goal. Could somebody message me with tips or direct me to a thread?
HSophie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #496
soebled2
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by HSophie
I also won the time taker badge. I think it's for shooting with less than 3 seconds on the clock, or maybe for running out of time (I did both accidentally the time that I got the badge).

By the way (kind of), I've never been able to score a goal. Could somebody message me with tips or direct me to a thread?
This very thread here has lots of good tips if you go through it
Old 06-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #497
Wacky Holidays!

I see where you're going with this now. I hope we can agree to respectfully disagree I have enough accounts on enough different servers to not agree with your theory based on personal experience. What could possibly cause one server to be "luckier" than another server? short of a complete different game with different parameters. This game becomes very sub-conscious after you play it a while, meaning your sub-conscious kicks in and takes over, much like driving does after you master it. Sometimes when you think too hard about what you're doing, or believe that the game is harder than it used to be - it is

You are really not "respectfully" agreeing to disagree!

I have enough accounts on enough different servers to absolutely agree with my theory based on personal experience

I have seen other areas of WW that aren't programmed the same for different servers (e.g. Bingoz on Server 8 before they fixed it--and it took them years to fix it so it worked properly for everyone.)

The programming on one server could be "stuck" saying "let the goalie catch the ball 20% of the time"; where on another server the programming could be "stuck" saying "let the goalie catch the ball 80% of the time". If you are on a server that says "let the goalie catch the ball 20% of the time", then you are on a "lucky" server.

I have seen other areas of their programming that gets "stuck" (e.g. the same accounts being the "random" lucky recipients of W Cares gifts over and over; and the same accounts being the the "random" recipients of the Deluxe Prize Machine winnings when I do them on multiple accounts).

It's okay that you don't agree with me. It's okay that I don't agree with you! It doesn't matter what you say, I will not change my mind!
Old 06-27-2010, 02:39 PM   #498
soebled2
Gift Guru

You are really not "respectfully" agreeing to disagree!

I have enough accounts on enough different servers to absolutely agree with my theory based on personal experience

I have seen other areas of WW that aren't programmed the same for different servers (e.g. Bingoz on Server 8 before they fixed it--and it took them years to fix it so it worked properly for everyone.)

The programming on one server could be "stuck" saying "let the goalie catch the ball 20% of the time"; where on another server the programming could be "stuck" saying "let the goalie catch the ball 80% of the time". If you are on a server that says "let the goalie catch the ball 20% of the time", then you are on a "lucky" server.

I have seen other areas of their programming that gets "stuck" (e.g. the same accounts being the "random" lucky recipients of W Cares gifts over and over; and the same accounts being the the "random" recipients of the Deluxe Prize Machine winnings when I do them on multiple accounts).

It's okay that you don't agree with me. It's okay that I don't agree with you! It doesn't matter what you say, I will not change my mind!
And I will not change mine I do think my beliefs are getting me more prizes though
Old 06-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #499
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

I love the soccer ball! Too bad I'm horrible at the soccer game.
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:27 AM   #500

trity is on a distinguished road

This is the 4th day in a row that i did'nt recieved my prize. At first, i did'nt mind because i only scored 2 goals per day so, without kc i can live, but now i scored 4 goals and i should have been rewarded with a prize. The screen just remain green and if i try to close the window it's says that if i live the game i wont be awarded and i can't play another game on that day.
You think i should try with other broweser than ie 8? This ever happened to someone before?
trity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: