Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #481
Tinkerbell52
Webkinz :)

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
I am totally loving this game. I played on all my accounts and have won the following items. Light Blue Jersey, Yellow and Green, Grey and Black, 2 pairs of black shorts, white shorts and the Goal net. I also got the following badge on a few accounts.
I can't seem to get more than 1 goal. Got any tips to share? Congrats on all your winnings.
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #482
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
Poochie10, THANKS SO MUCH! By following your advice I got three prizes on four accounts! Rep to you!
glad it helped! good for you for getting 4 prizes! i got a black and grey jersey today, i have it already, but i don't mind getting repeats!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #483

mpledger is on a distinguished road

This game is too hard....

Just out of interest, for all those people winning lots of prizes, are you deluxe members?
And for the people having difficulty, are you deluxe members?

I having difficulty (one prize and I play every day) and I am not a deluxe member.
mpledger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:41 AM   #484
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mpledger
This game is too hard....

Just out of interest, for all those people winning lots of prizes, are you deluxe members?
And for the people having difficulty, are you deluxe members?

I having difficulty (one prize and I play every day) and I am not a deluxe member.

I am a deluxe member and I do not get any more chances than anyone else.

I have been playing every day since the game started and I have JUST won my first prize.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #485

brown9598 is on a distinguished road

I am so excited. I finally won the soccer ball. Between all 5 accounts I have all the prizes except the blue and white jersey. I wish Ganz would not duplicate the prizes until all the prizes have been won at least once. I have several pairs of cleats.
brown9598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #486
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I got 2 goals today. but i only need 3 more soccer jerseys and the black shorts to have all the prizes!!!! But tomorrow is my last day before I go to camp.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #487
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
I got 2 goals today. but i only need 3 more soccer jerseys and the black shorts to have all the prizes!!!! But tomorrow is my last day before I go to camp.

Don't worry. They said they are going to make it an hourly activity; so there will be more chances to play throughout the year! Have fun at camp!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:36 AM   #488
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Don't worry. They said they are going to make it an hourly activity; so there will be more chances to play throughout the year! Have fun at camp!
thnaks

i mean thanks

I only got 2 goals again today. I think this game is getting a lot harder. I used to almost always get 3 goals.

Last edited by winterwonder101; 06-27-2010 at 06:36 AM..
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #489
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
thnaks

i mean thanks

I only got 2 goals again today. I think this game is getting a lot harder. I used to almost always get 3 goals.
I think you are right! It is also getting harder for me. That goalie is catching the ball a lot more often. It is very discouraging when she does that. I just don't know where to shoot the ball anymore or what power level to use. 5 chances are not enough to make 3 goals when the programming is random like that!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:34 AM   #490
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I think the game has gotten no harder actually. It's just some days you seem to focus easier and other days, forget about it
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: