Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #461
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

today was terrible! i scoed1 goal on my main account and 2 in my back-up! ugh so close
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 12:47 AM   #462
Lil Kinz

Wonderland is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh! I am really terrible at this game! It is very hard to stop the arrow in the right spot. I find it a little rude of the kangaroo to not even move when I shoot outside the net.
Wonderland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:14 AM   #463
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
It is really strange today. In order to get a goal, I had to aim the ball in the same direction that the goalie was going and keep the speed around the greenish-yellow color. If I aimed away from the goalie, she would jump to the other side of the net and catch it; but if I aimed it almost directly at her, she missed it!
Hmmm, does this really work? I have only gotten 2 goals in total of all the times I have played on several of my family's accounts. This game is way too hard.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:55 AM   #464
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Today I scored 5 goals and got my 3rd yellow and green soccer shirt!!!! I still don't have any shorts!!!
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #465
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

today was so weird! on my first account i tired doing the blue bar strategy but it didn't work.. so in my second account i scored 3 goals in the yellow bar. so i got the pale blue and brown soccer jersey!
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #466
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Hmmm, does this really work? I have only gotten 2 goals in total of all the times I have played on several of my family's accounts. This game is way too hard.
View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
today was so weird! on my first account i tired doing the blue bar strategy but it didn't work.. so in my second account i scored 3 goals in the yellow bar. so i got the pale blue and brown soccer jersey!

It seems to change from day to day and maybe even hour to hour!! I thought I was getting pretty good. One day I got prizes on all 11 accounts. Lately, I have been getting prizes on 8-9 accounts, but today I got a prize on the first account I did and then on the next 2, she caught every single ball!! I was doing it pretty much the same way I have been, but there has to be a random factor to it and the random luck was not on my side!! I will try my next account with the yellow bar and let you know how I do!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #467
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Okay, the yellow to yellow-green seems to be the power level to hit today!! I just scored 5 goals!! Thanks, Crazyha99!! rep point to you!! Thanks,
Old 06-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #468
Wacky Holidays!

The yellow bar didn't work on my next account (different server)!! I only scored 1 goal (the bar was yellowish-green when I scored)!! This is very frustrating!!
Old 06-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #469
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

This game is trying to defeat me!! I can't get more than 2 goals most of the time. I got one prize since it came out. The cleats. I want a jersey!!!
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #470
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

leahsmom- that is the story of my life! I have never been so frustrated by a game!
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: