Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #441
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

Got my first pair of shorts today! hooray
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 12:13 AM   #442
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by 00horsey2
the badge how did they get the badge!!!
View Post Originally Posted by tasah
does anyone know, do you have to get 5 goals to get the net, because it feels like it is impossible to do.
View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
00horse2 you get the badge by waiting to shoot the ball until their are 1 or 2 seconds left on the clock.Good luck!

No I got 3 goals and got the net as my third prize I think.

Only 2 goals today. This game will go until July 11 I think when the World Cup ends.
Like Winter said -- i received the badge for waiting until the last possible second to aim my ball, down at the 1 sec mark. And the net is randomly awarded as are the other prizes. We have 13 accounts and have won 3 nets so far, just luck of the draw.

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I only got one pair of shorts by trading in the GE... I have tons of jerseys, 2 nets, 2 balls, 1 pair of cleats, didn't WIN any shorts...
View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
you are lucky! every time is scored 3 goals i get shorts! i have yet not gotten a jersey..
My hubbys file has only ever yielded shorts, though they switch between balck and white. I think the Gift Exchange program here at WI is going to be our best bet for completing collections!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #443
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

The word on the street is that this thread has some good tips about beating the game.

I only have one prize and I would like to collect all of them somehow. But that socceroo is stubborn, and only lets me get two goals every. single. time.

I have seven accounts to play with now: 2 of mine, my mom's, brother's, sister's, and those of two cousins. And I've only ever won a prize once since the start. Any suggestions? Thanks!

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:34 AM   #444
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

What is the GE? and how do you use it????

Is it just me or is this game getting harder? The kangaroo seems to catch balls she didn't catch before. Yesterday I got 2 goals and today I barely got 3.

How do you get shorts?????

Last edited by winterwonder101; 06-21-2010 at 06:33 AM..
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:41 AM   #445
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
What is the GE? and how do you use it????
Check your PM inbox.

Quote:
Is it just me or is this game getting harder? The kangaroo seems to catch balls she didn't catch before. Yesterday I got 2 goals and today I barely got 3.

How do you get shorts?????
I think the game has gotten much harder. Whether or not the Socceroo is going to catch balls is totally random. It's really frustrating, actually.

The shorts are awarded randomly, just like everything else.

- Jane
Old 06-21-2010, 06:55 AM   #446
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jenga_jane
Check your PM inbox.

I think the game has gotten much harder. Whether or not the Socceroo is going to catch balls is totally random. It's really frustrating, actually.

The shorts are awarded randomly, just like everything else.

- Jane
Thanks!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:28 AM   #447
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Yes, it does seem to me that she is catching more balls now then she used to.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:47 AM   #448
Canstralian!
Gifted

It is really frustrating me. I leave the country in two weeks, and if I don't have all the prizes by then, I guess I'm giving up...
Old 06-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #449
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

I hope I can get at least one pair of shorts before next week because I am going to camp!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #450
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

i ahd the same question yesterday but it went unanswered what is the GE???

yesterday 2 jerseys.. today nothing!

Last edited by Crazyha99; 06-21-2010 at 10:50 AM..
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: