Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #431
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

None today. I wanna bite off the goalie's head. Nah... just kidding. I am pretty upset though. 2 goals on all accounts.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #432
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 00horsey2
the badge how did they get the badge!!!
00horse2 you get the badge by waiting to shoot the ball until their are 1 or 2 seconds left on the clock.Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
does anyone know, do you have to get 5 goals to get the net, because it feels like it is impossible to do.
No I got 3 goals and got the net as my third prize I think.

Only 2 goals today. This game will go until July 11 I think when the World Cup ends.

Last edited by winterwonder101; 06-20-2010 at 06:38 AM..
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #433
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I wish they would have made the goalie a monster (not a kangaroo). I am really beginning to dislike kangaroos!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #434
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Only got 1/4 prizes today... The blue and white jersey...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #435
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I got 2 goals today on one account and a blue and white jersey on the other with 3 goals. Have yet to get any shorts.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #436
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I only got one pair of shorts by trading in the GE... I have tons of jerseys, 2 nets, 2 balls, 1 pair of cleats, didn't WIN any shorts...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #437
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I only got one pair of shorts by trading in the GE... I have tons of jerseys, 2 nets, 2 balls, 1 pair of cleats, didn't WIN any shorts...
you are lucky! every time is scored 3 goals i get shorts! i have yet not gotten a jersey..
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #438

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
It is funny how randomness works. I have gotten way too many shorts but only one net so far and of course I need to win another to have a proper soccer field.

Has Ganz said yet if this is a limited time daily or if it will be a permanent addition?
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #439
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

is there a pattern? because whenever i make 3 goals = black shorts but other people say they get jerseys with 3 goals? the only time i got something other than shorts was when i made 4 and got a gold ball

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
It is funny how randomness works. I have gotten way too many shorts but only one net so far and of course I need to win another to have a proper soccer field.

Has Ganz said yet if this is a limited time daily or if it will be a permanent addition?
oh and what is the GE? how does it work?

never mind everyone! i got a gray and black jersey for scoring 3 goals it matches perfect with all the black shorts i have! I'm so happy!!!

Last edited by Crazyha99; 06-20-2010 at 12:20 PM..
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #440
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

I haven't gotten any shorts but I have 3 jerseys, a soccer net, cleats, and the golden ball. What is GE??????

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: