Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 08:37 AM   #391
Webkinz :)

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I just got the gold soccer ball! I have found that waiting until the goalie steps to one side and then aiming towards the other side and waiting until the time is almost upto "kick" works pretty well. It is also the way to get the Time Taker badge.
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 08:41 AM   #392

brown9598 is on a distinguished road

I just got the soccer net! I hope I get the ball tomorrow.
brown9598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #393
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I am at my webkinz party right now and I don't think anyone is coming.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #394
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

i finally started getting prizes! yesterday i got black shorts and today i made 4 goals and got the golden ball! i could've gotten 5 but one flew off the net! lol good luck

lets see how i do in my 2nd account!
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:50 AM   #395
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I want the golden soccer ball and shorts
Old 06-17-2010, 11:33 AM   #396
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Woo hoo! I won the white soccer shorts today and that gives me a full soccer uniform (in addition to the cleats and red/white jersey).
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #397

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Wow you have gotten more prizes than I ... I have tried everything but I guess I am just not as clever as that goalie (who is pretty darn cute and clever if you ask me!). Love the graphics, the idea and the game now just have to work out how to actually get a goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try these tips ... thanks! I guess as a soccer player I need all the help I can get!!!

View Post Originally Posted by w3bkinzluver123
i still can't get a goal): .....what are the prizes 4 the game anyways???
Don't worry W3bkinzluver123 nor can I ! When I finally get close that very quick and talented goalie catches the soccer ball!!!

Last edited by yingyang94; 06-17-2010 at 12:16 PM..
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #398
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

I can't wait to try again tomorrow!
Old 06-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #399

7animallover16 is an unknown quantity at this point

We have 4 accounts and have played this game the past 8 days. We have won

2 orange and white jerseys
2 white and red jerseys
2 yellow and green jerseys
3 pale blue and brown jerseys
red and gold jersey
blue and white jersey
white shorts
2 black cleats
world class ball
world class net

Keep in mind the first 2 days we tried (8 attempts), we didn't get any prizes besides the kinzcash. So out of the other 24 attempts, we got 16 prizes. Our best advice is to wait a few seconds to see which side Kanga moves to (though sometimes she doesn't). It has been easier to aim left for us. Don't aim FAR left or FAR right! Just towards the left back of the net or right back of the net. The power should be around the green section as in other WW games. I hope this helps!

Oh, the duplicate prizes are from different accounts. We have not received a duplicate on any 1 account. GOOD LUCK!
7animallover16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #400
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Hi! Butterflies has a video in the Deluxe thread that might help. It is in post #23188. Different power levels have worked for different people/servers. I try to keep the power just under the bright yellow bar (it is a yellowish green). Here is a link:DELUXE Daily Events (Your Friends - the 'Deluxies') ~ Look for Daily Updates for your Fun Events!
Thanks for the link and info!
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: