Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #361
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I recommend everyone to go to this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-goals-630654/

Here's my stash of prizes, after reading that thread I can on average get prizes on 2/4 accounts daily (except for yesterday, LOL)
Click the image to open in full size.
Wow that's amazing!!!! I wish I could get a jersey. I only have cleats!
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #362
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

At first I so happy to keep the ball inside the goal it didn't matter that it was caught every time. Now I'm pretty good at one goal but I did get 3 on one account. I got the cleats! They were the prize I wanted! I think I need to look at the help link again!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #363
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Well, after being horrible at this game and reading all the posts, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong...doh....I had my mouse cursor (arrow) at the top end of the soccer arrow instead of at the bottom. It is so much easier to control the direction from the bottom of that thing! Also, I turned the sound on, as I usually have it off because it's too annoying I managed to win my very first prize...the white pants on one account and then proceeded to score two goals on the remaining ones. I wasn't too upset as I think I've got the hang of it now! Time will tell LOL. Good luck everyone and congrats to all of you that are winning all those wonderful prizes!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:06 PM   #364
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

i have the time taker badge its easy ta get and i got the cleets
Old 06-15-2010, 03:53 PM   #365
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

This game is fun! I won a grey soccer shirt.
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #366

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon

I imagine when I get 5 kicks past the kangaroo, I may get the gold soccer ball.
Just to let you know, it looks like the prizes are totally random. I only scored 3 goals on my account today, and I won the gold soccer ball! Still have to win the net though!!!! Good Luck everyone
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #367
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible to put a help section (if there isn't one) somewhere? I have yet to win anything at this and with all the conversations going on, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the posts. Can anyone direct me to some help? I would like to win something before this goes away.
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #368
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Is it possible to put a help section (if there isn't one) somewhere? I have yet to win anything at this and with all the conversations going on, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the posts. Can anyone direct me to some help? I would like to win something before this goes away.
Hi! Butterflies has a video in the Deluxe thread that might help. It is in post #23188. Different power levels have worked for different people/servers. I try to keep the power just under the bright yellow bar (it is a yellowish green). Here is a link:DELUXE Daily Events (Your Friends - the 'Deluxies') ~ Look for Daily Updates for your Fun Events!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #369
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Hi! Butterflies has a video in the Deluxe thread that might help. It is in post #23188. Different power levels have worked for different people/servers. I try to keep the power just under the bright yellow bar (it is a yellowish green). Here is a link:DELUXE Daily Events (Your Friends - the 'Deluxies') ~ Look for Daily Updates for your Fun Events!
it works. she won on 12 out of 12 accounts today!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:35 AM   #370
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I got 4 goals today and got the red and white soccer jersey and 20 kinzcash. I only have one account so I only have two prizes. Good luck everybody else! and I am a kid
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: